Joseph comes back for seconds to share some leftover slop he threw together

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He literally eats as if he’s in poverty / on food stamps. Also, how were you raised, Moo? To smoke crack with your mom and steal from work?

D571E71B-9DF7-4287-A5B9-722815CA8B87.jpeg

Cptbaldopie

I'm not a picky eater whatsoever but I fucking HATE sweet potatoes. Whenever someone mentions liking them I think to myself "Oh, so you're a faggot."
I had an ex know I hate sweet potato and made sweet potato tater tots thinking I would like that. I'm very happy to know she's been disowned by her family and in and out of mental institutions.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I had an ex know I hate sweet potato and made sweet potato tater tots thinking I would like that. I'm very happy to know she's been disowned by her family and in and out of mental institutions.
The only way I can get them down is if they're in fry form and it's only because you can pound them with ketchup and not taste the gross mushy shit.

Cptbaldopie

The only way I can get them down is if they're in fry form and it's only because you can pound them with ketchup and not taste the gross mushy shit.
I would have to drown them in ketchup and I might as well be eating ketchup soup. It's not worth it. My cousins husband's mom makes sweet potatoes every year for Thanksgiving and gets pissy that I don't eat them.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
The only sweet potato dish I like is when my dear ol' ma bakes them with maple syrup, pecans and chunks of green apple. Even then, it's probably the smallest portion on my Thanksgiving plate. I can eat like three or four of those fries before I get sick of them.