• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jonah Hill’s sister

Forum Clout
She did a "Superbad but it's girls" movie that I can't remember the name of and don't want to bother googling it. All I remember about the movie is that girl Michael Cera had a pretty hot lesbian makeout scene in a bathroom and that characters spent the entire movie saying that Beanie is attractive looks-wise but her personality is a turn-off.

Like the script imagined them casting some Selina Gomez type of hottie but they got girl Jonah and didn't bother rewriting it.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
She's a lezbo, too.

I bet whenever they go out Jonah Hill's sister has a few too many and becomes flirtatious while generic-butch-lesbian scowls at whoever her giant tits are pointed towards.

When they get home Jonah Hill's sister is thrown around, exemplifying why lesbian couples have some of the highest rates of domestic abuse.
F49E1BBE-4113-438A-8307-E3378C4FA4FC.jpeg

PeteRose

Forum Clout
As much as jonah hill is a giant faggot, i have to admit he was great in superbad wolf of wallstreet and money ball.
that being said jewish girls are the biggest whores, they love to be choked spit on, called a filthy slut. Not sure why.
yeah they also take pictures and call the police when the relationship ends and then become "domestic violence activists"

all white women (jews are white) are untrustworthy these days honestly speaking.

Asian or Latina is the only correct answer.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
Nah man, that's a myth. Asian women are smart enough to act nice outside of the house, and then they bark orders inside the house like a frothing German Shepherd.

The truth is, they're all fucked in the head.
hasnt been my experience. much more loyal and submissive aka what a women used to be.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
hasnt been my experience. much more loyal and submissive aka what a women used to be.
Fine, but if you like that submissiveness... can you even talk to them?

If they're Asian, they'd have to be Westernized... and then they'd be even more annoying because they're "minorities".