• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe moos about Biden/Trump/Jan6 (No, he doesn't keep it brief)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Trump winning would send Pat into a rage and hopefully stroke. Biden getting reelected would destroy Joe. It’s a tough one man.
Don’t forget Anthony too. Two for one.

The difference between Biden and Trump getting elected is that if Biden gets elected it straight up ruins Joe and Nanas life. If Trump gets elected its actually a net positive for Pat, as now he can sit around and “fight for Democracy” on Twitter all day.

JebJoh

Don’t forget Anthony too. Two for one.

The difference between Biden and Trump getting elected is that if Biden gets elected it straight up ruins Joe and Nanas life. If Trump gets elected its actually a net positive for Pat, as now he can sit around and “fight for Democracy” on Twitter all day.
If you want nana and joe dead, hope that biden wins and steps down, leaving Harris in charge

If Joe had a second brain, it'd die of loneliness. Joe is truly a cow-eyed dolt among cow-eyed dolts. Over the years, it's become so obvious why Nana always seems to cringe in embarrassment regarding his buffoonish brother...in that regard he's just like everyone else. It must be so strange to go through life having no idea how stupid you are. I guess it's part of the stupidity. Then again, I have known stupid people who were smart enough to know they were limited, and they compensated for that by not going out of the way to demonstrate how stupid they were. That is not the Joe Cue-mia way, however. He empties the stupid clip every time he pulls his stupid gun. You could fit his brain in a baby food jar.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
If Joe had a second brain, it'd die of loneliness. Joe is truly a cow-eyed dolt among cow-eyed dolts. Over the years, it's become so obvious why Nana always seems to cringe in embarrassment regarding his buffoonish brother...in that regard he's just like everyone else. It must be so strange to go through life having no idea how stupid you are. I guess it's part of the stupidity. Then again, I have known stupid people who were smart enough to know they were limited, and they compensated for that by not going out of the way to demonstrate how stupid they were. That is not the Joe Cue-mia way, however. He empties the stupid clip every time he pulls his stupid gun. You could fit his brain in a baby food jar.
Under his roof Joe is the smartest toughest guy on long island. On that boat he is a bumbling goof that has to try and be personable and he has nobody to puff his cheat at. All his pics on this trip looked like a moody/brooding teenage girl. I doesnt look like he is having a good time. When he gets home he can get back to his tough guy talk and carol will feed into his constant complaining and lame political/racial takes.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
All his pics on this trip looked like a moody/brooding teenage girl.
077E635F-A0EA-479D-B942-02F1099F2F0F.jpeg

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Under his roof Joe is the smartest toughest guy on long island. On that boat he is a bumbling goof that has to try and be personable and he has nobody to puff his cheat at. All his pics on this trip looked like a moody/brooding teenage girl. I doesnt look like he is having a good time. When he gets home he can get back to his tough guy talk and carol will feed into his constant complaining and lame political/racial takes.
Someone on the old sub mentioned that Joe being the oldest child and firstborn son in an Italian family fostered a lot of his delusional thinking about himself, that he was fretted over and given extra leeway for pretty much everything he did based on something he had no control over. His father didn't do much to help that either.

Knowing that really helps you see why he acts the way he does and why he's so miserable now. Literally no one gives a shit about him on that boat. He isn't the oldest so he can't brag about knowing more due to seniority, and he isn't young enough to hang out with the younger talent or crew. I'm sure no one really knows O&A on the boat either so he can't even use that to prop himself up.

He's desperate to get home so he can be man of the house again and have some control over something other than his bath mat.

Someone on the old sub mentioned that Joe being the oldest child and firstborn son in an Italian family fostered a lot of his delusional thinking about himself, that he was fretted over and given extra leeway for pretty much everything he did based on something he had no control over. His father didn't do much to help that either.

Knowing that really helps you see why he acts the way he does and why he's so miserable now. Literally no one gives a shit about him on that boat. He isn't the oldest so he can't brag about knowing more due to seniority, and he isn't young enough to hang out with the younger talent or crew. I'm sure no one really knows O&A on the boat either so he can't even use that to prop himself up.

He's desperate to get home so he can be man of the house again and have some control over something other than his bath mat.
Joe thought he'd be treated like the talent, not the help. He assumed he'd be special, and be given special treatment, like he was hired based on his name and reputation. He went into it believing he'd be a celebrity on that leaky tub, and thought he'd be more or less "on vacation" between gigs. He thinks menial tasks and teamwork are beneath him, and not befitting of a man of his stature. And, like his withered fairy of a brother, he has no ability whatsoever to make friends or even be well-liked, as he quickly alienates everyone else with his rock star attitude, slovenly demeanor, and his inability to keep his gassy opinions to himself.

And on top of all that, he grossly underestimated how difficult and demanding his daily ship routine would be. Before his great journey, doing three or four Moose Lodge level gigs was a busy month for Joe, and he spent the rest of his time posting on Facebook, driving around buying shit, and shoveling food into his gaping maw. This trip was a massive reality check for the lumbering buffoon, and his false bravado can't disguise the fact he's barely even surviving it, let alone thriving.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Joe thought he'd be treated like the talent, not the help. He assumed he'd be special, and be given special treatment, like he was hired based on his name and reputation. He went into it believing he'd be a celebrity on that leaky tub, and thought he'd be more or less "on vacation" between gigs. He thinks menial tasks and teamwork are beneath him, and not befitting of a man of his stature. And, like his withered fairy of a brother, he has no ability whatsoever to make friends or even be well-liked, as he quickly alienates everyone else with his rock star attitude, slovenly demeanor, and his inability to keep his gassy opinions to himself.

And on top of all that, he grossly underestimated how difficult and demanding his daily ship routine would be. Before his great journey, doing three or four Moose Lodge level gigs was a busy month for Joe, and he spent the rest of his time posting on Facebook, driving around buying shit, and shoveling food into his gaping maw. This trip was a massive reality check for the lumbering buffoon, and his false bravado can't disguise the fact he's barely even surviving it, let alone thriving.
If you can bring yourself to listen to any of his “shows”, he sounds absolutely broken down. Raspy voice, failing dental health, and no doubt arthritis-ridden fingers

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
He assumed he'd be special, and be given special treatment, like he was hired based on his name and reputation.
Joe Cumia. Brother of world famous radio renegade Anthony Cumia. Army veteran and Featured Solo Artist. The man and the myth behind The Solo Joe Acoustic Experience.

No, just Joseph.

BjRfaZ5.png

He literally has to wear that every day, like a scarlet letter reminding him of his true place in the world.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Joe Cumia. Brother of world famous radio renegade Anthony Cumia. Army veteran and Featured Solo Artist. The man and the myth behind The Solo Joe Acoustic Experience.

No, just Joseph.

BjRfaZ5.png

He literally has to wear that every day, like a scarlet letter reminding him of his true place in the world.
"Musician"

TorpidSloth

Yeah, that was me.

The doting mama and Nonnas. The "attaboys" from his father and degenerate uncles. All helped shape the hilarious dolt we see today. He probably didn't hear "no" until he started school.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I'm glad JoeH copied and pasted the dictionary definition of insurrection. It really cleared things up and helped him prove a salient point, and referencing literal definitions is usually seen as a sign of high intelligence. It's not as if they literally have to tell high school kids to not do that in any papers or speeches they write.
“Webster’s Dictionary defines insurrection as…”