Joe Matarese booking Bobo to open for Mark Normand

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
‎
You're going to give Joe a psychotic episode
Maybe he’ll start a new podcast about his need to constantly medicate.
I’ll contribute. This is a great bit. At first I felt bad about picking on a retard but this bit is really taking off
No need, I got it. I think it’s a 50/50 someone ruins the bit anyway, we’re a month out!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
‎
‎
Maybe he’ll start a new podcast about his need to constantly medicate.

No need, I got it. I think it’s a 50/50 someone ruins the bit anyway, we’re a month out!

If I ever get exposed for really being on here, and someone in the Polish media asks me why I would post in such a place, this bit will be the example I'll use of why.

The Fuchitive

‎
Nevermind
F152E851-189C-4A4B-8A11-69EEF8D2A4C2.jpeg

JebJoh

‎
‎
The people commenting they are going, is that one of us? If you manage to land Bobo a gig with this bit it will become ten times funnier.
11 times funnier if bobo gets discovered goes on Kimmel and spends the next 15 years starring in films with Scarlett Johansson and Tom cruise. Then he becomes part of the James Franco crowd and has to cut ties with everyone associated with cm. He’ll go on Rogan and stern to promote his films and try to deny even knowing nana. THEN we strike, release all of his cm footage and ruin his career. He’ll then retire in nana’s old house and do podcasts that triple cm’s numbers. After a short marriage to Jessica alba he’ll get a new schnoodle and swear off women forever.

CorradoSoprano4

‎
‎
11 times funnier if bobo gets discovered goes on Kimmel and spends the next 15 years starring in films with Scarlett Johansson and Tom cruise. Then he becomes part of the James Franco crowd and has to cut ties with everyone associated with cm. He’ll go on Rogan and stern to promote his films and try to deny even knowing nana. THEN we strike, release all of his cm footage and ruin his career. He’ll then retire in nana’s old house and do podcasts that triple cm’s numbers. After a short marriage to Jessica alba he’ll get a new schnoodle and swear off women forever.
I would rather have him die right now.

The Fuchitive

‎
I was feeling the same way at first because he punched Geno and i respect that. But he still ball-washes Cumia so I don't really give a fuck. You're in a great position to pull off an all time great bit with the info youre getting, so Mel be with you

View attachment 58953
I think if I spill the beans and tell him who I am there’s a 50/50 he’ll be a good sport and keep us updated. He might even come on Redbar’s show.

I really doubt he’s gonna drop anything exceptionally fun or useful to fucking Joey Mattresses