Joe has advice for Elon

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Ignore him at your peril, Mr. Smartypants!

E490D280-E152-470E-9C16-F0D0E5A2A862.jpeg

Sad he didn’t mention LIBTARDS! 😎

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I used to work in tech and work 80 hour weeks (I am not very good at it so didn’t make a fortune and eventually just got a sleepy 40hr IT role in a normal place) and it’s fucking aids. It’s a complete myth people like Musk work 150 hour weeks, it’s not hard to be present at companies you own when you’re a billionaire, I suspect everybody hates him and hate when he’s lurking around.

My point is, Joe Cumia hasn’t had a job for 65 years and when he did, he was a work shy crack smoking crook who stole from the place and acted like a real nigger.

I fucking hate boomers sermonising about hard work when they’re essentially welfare queens on the Ponzi scheme that is social security. If you’re under 40, you aren’t getting shit from social security and you should make sure you aren’t a complete retard like Joe Cumia who has 40k dollars in his 401k at 75 years old.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I used to work in tech and work 80 hour weeks (I am not very good at it so didn’t make a fortune and eventually just got a sleepy 40hr IT role in a normal place) and it’s fucking aids. It’s a complete myth people like Musk work 150 hour weeks, it’s not hard to be present at companies you own when you’re a billionaire, I suspect everybody hates him and hate when he’s lurking around.

My point is, Joe Cumia hasn’t had a job for 65 years and when he did, he was a work shy crack smoking crook who stole from the place and acted like a real nigger.

I fucking hate boomers sermonising about hard work when they’re essentially welfare queens on the Ponzi scheme that is social security. If you’re under 40, you aren’t getting shit from social security and you should make sure you aren’t a complete retard like Joe Cumia who has 40k dollars in his 401k at 75 years old.
Musk works plenty hard. You can’t act like like having your day regimented into 15 minute segments (even if it’s bull shit, it’s at least an hour) means you’re just sitting on your ass doing nothing. He also at least appears knowledgeable in the areas he’s in charge of. I’ve rarely had a boss who’s even had a fucking clue of what they’re talking about so, that’s a plus. At least in my mind. Is it the grunt, bitch work that no one wants to do? No, but he’s the guy with the money. I agree about funny money and all of that shit but some of these guys get shit when they don’t deserve it. Do I think he’s mostly a grifter? Yeah, but he seems to get talented people to come together. Those people usually end up hated until after da show ends.
:brothaman_lg:

G

I worked 70-80 hour weeks from the age of 22 to around 35. I burned out but was fortunate enough to cash out too, more or less. It's pretty much unsustainable unless you're an absolute machine or if you're OK with having zero personal life.

Joe has never worked a standard 40 hour week so obviously is in no position to comment on anything work-related.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Musk works plenty hard. You can’t act like like having your day regimented into 15 minute segments (even if it’s bull shit, it’s at least an hour) means you’re just sitting on your ass doing nothing. He also at least appears knowledgeable in the areas he’s in charge of. I’ve rarely had a boss who’s even had a fucking clue of what they’re talking about so, that’s a plus. At least in my mind. Is it the grunt, bitch work that no one wants to do? No, but he’s the guy with the money. I agree about funny money and all of that shit but some of these guys get shit when they don’t deserve it. Do I think he’s mostly a grifter? Yeah, but he seems to get talented people to come together. Those people usually end up hated until after da show ends.
:brothaman_lg:

Don’t get me wrong I support musk because he annoys some very unpleasant people I hate, and he’s funny.

But he’s a massive con man/very lucky/a liar - PayPal succeeded in spite of him, and was only called PayPal when he was forced out (he wanted to call it x.com) - and his pay out for being forced out gave him the equity to buy into Tesla which he didn’t found, and then succeeded because he begged for government hand outs. Spacex is awesome and everything but relies on government handouts. Boring company/neuralink/hyperloops are vapourware scams.

He isn’t what he desperately tries to portray himself as but he’s still great.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Don’t get me wrong I support musk because he annoys some very unpleasant people I hate, and he’s funny.

But he’s a massive con man/very lucky/a liar - PayPal succeeded in spite of him, and was only called PayPal when he was forced out (he wanted to call it x.com) - and his pay out for being forced out gave him the equity to buy into Tesla which he didn’t found, and then succeeded because he begged for government hand outs. Spacex is awesome and everything but relies on government handouts. Boring company/neuralink/hyperloops are vapourware scams.

I was more pointing to the fact he does work hard. I agree mostly on the rest of the shit.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

Of course he’s a con. Look at how faggot rubes like Pat and Joseph obsess about him