Joe Cumia..S.A.M.C.R.O 4 LIFE

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
For the first two seasons, SOA was a halfway decent little show. Not great, but not laughable either. Then at the end of season two, the gang has the Nazi bad guys cornered. Then, out of nowhere, some IRA weirdo steals Jax's baby, leading to a ludicrous foot chase where the IRA guy jumps onto a tiny boat and sails away with the baby on one of inland California's many waterways, presumably toward Ireland, on the opposite side of the planet, while Jax anguished on the dock. Right there the show was ruined for good.
Especially since the IRA, and offshoos like Provisional IRA decommissioned and went for peace in the late 90s. I went to NI in the 90s and the checkpoints with British soldiers were very imposing. Itss only 40€ return and 90 mins on the bus now and dirt cheap for booze and razor blades so I often go. Still a few areas I couldn't go with my accent at night or a Southern Registered car but it's genuinely a good place and the people are lovely and majority don't give a fuck about Catholic or Protestant bullshit. It's the only place in UK where you can carry or even get a handgun and the cops still roll around in these
images (34).jpeg

So the whole IRA thing was a bit out of date. Sure tons of Irish sympathetic and Irish gangs in Boston, Cali, NYC, Canada shipped arms to the IRA but the majority was from Gadaffi and stuff channelled from groups like the Red Army Faction/Badar Meihnhoff group. Once Gerry Adams and Martin Mcguinness decided to go for peace it was over.
Now if Samcro were dealing with the Kinehan cartel I'd believe it!