Joe Cumia..S.A.M.C.R.O 4 LIFE

Screenshot 2022-04-13 at 06.43.43.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I said this on the old sub, I watched SOA up until they revealed the ex biker girlfriend to be a doctor now. I just couldn't get passed that level of bull shit. What dirty uneducated tatted up biker broad has even opened a book let alone went to med school and passed!

G

I watched the first season because I had heard it was good. Then I got about halfway through the first episode of the second season and realized I was watching a gay soap opera for men and turned it off and felt like a dumb faggot for wasting so much time.

bombvest

I said this on the old sub, I watched SOA up until they revealed the ex biker girlfriend to be a doctor now. I just couldn't get passed that level of bull shit. What dirty uneducated tatted up biker broad has even opened a book let alone went to med school and passed!
breaking bad is just as dumb. to be fair. terminal cancer, crippled son, DEA brother in law... let's cosplay as mythbusters and cook meth in the desert.

Then the Jax character would go visit her at the hospital in full biker garb with a huge hunting knife on his belt, like security wouldn't instantly pounce on him. It was retarded to the extreme, a hot pediatric surgeon hanging out with greasy lowlife bikers...lol.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Only watched bits and pieces of it but when it got to the IRA shite I was tuning out. They literally got doubles to ride bikes IN Northern Ireland for a few short scenes and filmed the rest back in America. The whole plot and dodgy fucking accents was enough for me. Then they bring in fat Marilyn Manson to be an AB shot caller and shag Juice up the arse... As if it wasn't gay enough! 😂

Only watched bits and pieces of it but when it got to the IRA shite I was tuning out. They literally got doubles to ride bikes IN Northern Ireland for a few short scenes and filmed the rest back in America. The whole plot and dodgy fucking accents was enough for me. Then they bring in fat Marilyn Manson to be an AB shot caller and shag Juice up the arse... As if it wasn't gay enough! 😂
For the first two seasons, SOA was a halfway decent little show. Not great, but not laughable either. Then at the end of season two, the gang has the Nazi bad guys cornered. Then, out of nowhere, some IRA weirdo steals Jax's baby, leading to a ludicrous foot chase where the IRA guy jumps onto a tiny boat and sails away with the baby on one of inland California's many waterways, presumably toward Ireland, on the opposite side of the planet, while Jax anguished on the dock. Right there the show was ruined for good.

This has got to be one of the dumbest gang scenes ever written. Like the pack of niggers would listen to one word of this guy and then drop their guns? This is clearly a show for retards
It was the dumbest fucking show ever. Every episode was like that. There's one season that ends with a music montage that's set to a terrible cover version of "House Of The Rising Sun", where the Jax character becomes leader of the gang...the "rising son"...that was laugh out loud hilarious.