Joe Cumia is possible to be booked for $1,200 + travel & stay...

Holy fucking shit. If we single handedly created every bro Joe and sweaty awkward pig on stage gig for the rest of their careers only for a few of us to show up and insult them thoroughly would be the end of our special thing we have here due to maximum hilarity. Imagine us putting up enough money to get pat to go on an upper Midwest open mic tour for us to just show up and berate his ass off stage nightly. A brotherman can dream...

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
71usf7xc2v901.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Holy fucking shit. If we single handedly created every bro Joe and sweaty awkward pig on stage gig for the rest of their careers only for a few of us to show up and insult them thoroughly would be the end of our special thing we have here due to maximum hilarity. Imagine us putting up enough money to get pat to go on an upper Midwest open mic tour for us to just show up and berate his ass off stage nightly. A brotherman can dream...

I think the best outcome would be that we get an agreement but Joe fucks us over then beats us on Peoples Court. Not only would we embrace it but it would make us even more hilarious. We would be training Fatrick how to lose graciously. All we do is try to help him. Especially Spacedge.

G

I think the best outcome would be that we get an agreement but Joe fucks us over then beats us on Peoples Court. Not only would we embrace it but it would make us even more hilarious. We would be training Fatrick how to lose graciously. All we do is try to help him. Especially Spacedge.
Yeah I was thinking that, I’d love for people here to raise money to have him come to hooligans but then he just steals it and laughs at you all