Joe Cumia continues to deface his daughter’s FB

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
6172AF3A-6A93-4C53-87D3-6739015BE78F.jpeg

I’m not saying he’s wrong to think this is fucked up. I’m saying he’s wrong and fucked up to post it publicly under his daughter’s name.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Yeah but I’m also afraid of losing our supply of public Bro Joe buffoonery. It’s hard out here for a nigga just trying to get his ribs tickled.

Listen pal, no little girl should be allowed to spread such hate speech!

It's bad enough she's so poor, and so black, and has to make a living busking for deli sandwiches and sugar water.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I cant wait to see what Cumia ends up in the news for pulling their new concealed carry on a black person. Both Joe and Ant are itching for a Trayvon moment.

They're dreaming of being George Zimmerman, but they'd end up like those three retards who chased down that jogger in Georgia and went to prison. It'll be worse, the black guy will shoot back and get off on self-defense.

God, I can't wait!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
They're dreaming of being George Zimmerman, but they'd end up like those three retards who chased down that jogger in Georgia and went to prison. It'll be worse, the black guy will shoot back and get off on self-defense.

God, I can't wait!
Especially in NY. At least Zimmerman did that in florida where you have a fighting chance in court if you shoot someone.

G

God, I can't wait!
Who would be the third friend who filmed the whole thing and immediately gave it to police thinking it would help them, only for it to be the most damning piece of evidence and causing him to get the same murder charges

bumbum8

It died on the vine
View attachment 76928

I’m not saying he’s wrong to think this is fucked up. I’m saying he’s wrong and fucked up to post it publicly under his daughter’s name.
Joe doesn't have any pictures posing with guns, because he respects them as tools, like the Army taught him.

Also, I'm sure no other little children have been killed by gun violence, or even hick idiots like Joe letting their kids play with weapons in Walmart.

I also don't recall any massive story of a school shooting in West Texas not too long ago. To be frank, Joe and his ilk are part of the reason kids are getting turned into red confetti. They worship the NRA, an organization that used to actually teach firearm safety in schools and now just have their hand out for cash, so I guess that's why Joe likes them so much.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
You put that in perspective for me. My initial reaction was: why hasn't he been reported?
You're right, Brothaman! We shouldn't report him. Let him graze.
Joe's been banned countless times by FB and Twitter. He would be back within the hour if he lost this account - probably right after bugging his witch wife to let him use her dead ex's-husbands account this time.