• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Biden Shits His Pants and Dies - Official Press Conference Thread

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Even I know who he is, and I don't have fox news. He's the only one who's done his job for the last 4 years in WH press conferences.
Only because a Democrat is president. The second a Republican is back in office he will slide right back into being a cock-slurping shill just like he was from 2016-2020. None of these people actually do their "jobs".

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Idk being a filthy kike? Ask Danny Ross, he's a filthy Jew too. That guy suuuuucks. All he cares about is Israel and he hired Jordan Peterson at the daily wire. It's funny to read the replies to Petersons tweets because he just gets skewered over working for a Jew.
Juden Peterson has a pretty funny meltdown recently at "Nazi Trolls" who were mocking them. Did you know we all live in our mother's basement according to a Kermit voiced, benzo addicted, goofy faggot with a whore daughter?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Im really looking forward to seeing how pat reacts on this if they send him out to pasture. I hope to see some people on twitter rubbing in his incorrect takes.

View attachment 210405
Does he not realize that the polls show that he has about a 2% chance to defeat Trump? At this point in 2019, Biden was WAY ahead of Trump. He's really delusional.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Her name is Kamala Harris and she’s the current VP you fat fuck…
ONLY BIDEN CAN BEAT TRUMP, CHILD-

IMG_1325.jpeg

IMG_1326.jpeg
IMG_1327.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Why is anyone even supposed to care what that dumb twat thinks anyways? Just because she's fuckable? Is that it?
I can’t figure it out, she’s used her “platform” to make money tweeting what the DNC tells her to even having go fund me’s to pay for her house and other nonsense. I remember she got exposed because she was trying to shake down some low level democrats running for office for money. She told them stuff along the lines of “give me 25k and I’ll tweet about you and that will get you elected - I’m a very big deal”

Personally, I think those paid schills are scum because they don’t make it very clear they are paid schills and ignore / block anyone that proves they are paid schills. It’s obvious to anyone they don’t actually believe the shit they try to push once they get their orders but there’s a lot of stupid people out there that believe they’re just regular people concerned about the country.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Damn fat boy you really buried that cock suckah
View attachment 210417
Rob Reiner is such a dramatic faggot. Do people forget that we've already had 4 years of Trump? The country isn't in ruins and we don't have total anarchy. It's not great to be perfectly honest witcha, could be better in many ways, but these people who say that if Trump wins then the US is not going to exist, etc etc can go jump in a lake. It won't be the end of the world.