Jodie Sweetin being thrown her ass down by LAPD

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
47DBC88A-B37C-42AA-8F3D-D2CE0411847A.jpeg

No idea who she is, but things make a bit more sense now.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I notice the video doesn't show what happened before the cop shoved her, because it would show her leaving the rest of the crowd to scream up in the cops face, because it makes sense to fuck with cops during an abortion protest in a state where abortion is legal.
Looks like they were trying to take over the freeway. LAPD has been trying to keep them on surface streets for their protest.

Slackjawed Cow

They do know abortion isn’t going away in California, right? Then again she was big into meth so I’m sure her brain is pretty fried. Her career started and ended with Full House. Nice career, stupid.
Its kinda weird that some of these protesters are lashing out at any man or police officer around about it. Like it was their fault the SCOTUS pulled the plug. There are plenty of men that also agree to their protest but they are lashing out at anyone without a cunt. I was watching a few protest streams and they were going nuts on men. Saw some antifa kooks trying really trying stir shit up too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Its kinda weird that some of these protesters are lashing out at any man or police officer around about it. Like it was their fault the SCOTUS pulled the plug. There are plenty of men that also agree to their protest but they are lashing out at anyone without a cunt. I was watching a few protest streams and they were going nuts on men. Saw some antifa kooks trying really trying stir shit up too.
Yeah that side is just told to be angry not realizing this ruining doesn’t apply to them in California. With smartphones having access to all the information in the world right in your pocket you would think people would be informed yet it seems like people are dumber than ever. Actually looking up information is too hard so they just do as their told without question. They don’t even know who they’re supposed to be angry at.

Slackjawed Cow

Yeah that side is just told to be angry not realizing this ruining doesn’t apply to them in California. With smartphones having access to all the information in the world right in your pocket you would think people would be informed yet it seems like people are dumber than ever. Actually looking up information is too hard so they just do as their told without question. They don’t even know who they’re supposed to be angry at.
Thats it right there. They dont know who to be mad at in the streets. This wasnt because of a vote. They pulled the plug on a friday afternoon. I think both political sides were surprised. Its going to be so hard for them to even get back to where it was unless there is something that comes from the very top. I do see some on the left trying to hold their party accountable for not codifying it after all these years. Pat cant do that. He still blames "the other guys".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Thats it right there. They dont know who to be mad at in the streets. This wasnt because of a vote. They pulled the plug on a friday afternoon. I think both political sides were surprised. Its going to be so hard for them to even get back to where it was unless there is something that comes from the very top. I do see some on the left trying to hold their party accountable for not codifying it after all these years. Pat cant do that. He still blames "the other guys".
Yeah i tried to stay away from social media but I saw one smug left wing douche I went to HS with yelling it’s all Mitch McConnells fault and RBG must be spinning in her grave. RBG didn’t give a shit because she believed her own hype and ego wouldn’t let her retire during Obama even though she pretty much had one foot in the grave during those 8 years. I really hope this leads to the left finally realizing she was a selfish cunt. I remember some of the left gave her shit over it but then she died so that was all forgotten.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
They’re thinking of this as a national issue. It’s not that they’re unaware it’ll be fine in Cali, they think the entire world should have legal abortions. With the rise of technology, more people think in a globalist/federalist way. They’re being federalist, and not statist. Basically they don’t believe in states rights to choose, which if they did, California could quickly become the utopia they think it should be. Instead they support federal mandates that stop that from happening. They’re stupid, yes. Just stupid federalists.