Rate Big John Howell's Show!

• PFG

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • Critics are calling it everything from "shit" to "fucking shit"

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Even without the call Pat would surely love us being described as wacky funsters (I'm declaring myself General Torque Wheeler of the Wacky Funsters Out West) rather than white supremacist QAnon Nazis.

As soon as you went into the pregnant wife/signing away daughter/1.7GPA you could almost hear Big John's brain thinking "oh, this guy is a fucking loser."

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Same thing happened to Joe on the People’s Court lol.
I have to correcT the record here. It’s a commonly held belief that Joe told the truth only for the judge to say “that sounds farfetched”. But he was lying. He was saying he was only picked on because he was Anthony's brother, ignoring all of his doxxing, his attempts to go undercover and “get” the subreddit, his boring boomer diatribes against us, etc. Worst of all he slandered Handsome Josh Fonner after he died when Josh was the only one of us who attempted to reason with Joe and offer him sympathy and advice. He kicked the hornets nest repeatedly and then cowered behind his false reasoning because he wanted some victim sympathy points, much like our Fatty.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
This is why they call you The Capstone.

26602c34ed143a0f876e973340f411e6.gif