• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Stewartson loses first defamation suit by not contesting; allegedly scams donors.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
"I never was served with a lawsuit, saying so is a lie and libel"
"Saying I raised money falsely for a lawsuit is also libel"

This is like rick james saying "no, I didn't grind my feet on Eddie's couch" then immediately turning around and admitting he did.
They're constantly on the look out for an opportunity to sue someone. Hoping to hit that liberal lottery.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Didn’t follow this guy but from some simple searching:

So he baselessly claimed Mike Flynn was Q among other things, so baselessly infact that even the most left wing media outlets refer to Stewartson as an outright conspiracy theorist. Mike Flynn sues him because it’s libel or something. And somehow this dude has parlayed it into a delusion where Mike Flynn is cyberstalking him and shit?

I remember seeing this guy a while back and thinking he was a genuine nut but nope seems like he’s just a grifter.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Would this be classified as performative cruelty/cyberterrorism?

4319F086-148C-4F6C-AA8D-D8CAADBED364.jpeg

4A3286DE-41D4-49F3-B391-489FB52FCFDF.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

So he baselessly claimed Mike Flynn was Q among other things, so baselessly infact that even the most left wing media outlets refer to Stewartson as an outright conspiracy theorist. Mike Flynn sues him because it’s libel or something. And somehow this dude has parlayed it into a delusion where Mike Flynn is cyberstalking him and shit?

I remember seeing this guy a while back and thinking he was a genuine nut but nope seems like he’s just a grifter.
Saw someone call jackie and friends " BlueAnon" and its a perfect description.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I read he tried to go with this “exclusive” story to CNN, MSNBC, etc (he has a background in TV) and they all told him to fuck off since has nothing close to proof and it’s all crazy conspiracy nonsense. Jackie and HiFi also believe he’s tied to Dan Mullen through Matt Gaetz. I’m not making that last part up.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Would this be classified as performative cruelty/cyberterrorism?

View attachment 173391
View attachment 173392
HiFi is a legit crazy person and his constant weed smoking has only made him crazier. He kept making “I’d rather my kids be dead if they have to live through these politics!” Which is why his kids are far away with his wife and she has a restraining order on him.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Sometimes I see all these people in the world and think I'm a sucker for having a job and earning my living.

Then I look at the snack pack and realize grifting would be tiring in 48hrs, luckily the Fat Pat is too stupid to have the burden of introspection

Look at their lives and lifestyles. I wouldn’t trade for a million bucks.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout

This is from an ADL article on substack grifters. He's under the "MIS/DISINFORMATION & CONSPIRACY THEORIES" section.

Screenshot_20231227-161828_Brave.jpg

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Another internet tough guy loses a legal case in the most retarded fashion? Is it a competition amongst them?
At least he was the defendant. Is Rick the only one to fuck up that badly as a plaintiff? He likely spent 150k of the sfwas money and ended up with 70k+ in a judgment against himself.

It would be tough to top that own goal.