Jim & Sam.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Any deets on what the Neanderthal Disappointment makes from WWE?
I'd bet my soul that if Sam gets one nickel from WWE it's totally nominal and legally obligated. Sam would gladly pay the WWE, and I'm pretty sure he does it for free, justifying to his wife why he's leaving their sick 4 four year old to fly on his own dime to Pittsburgh to comment on a wrestling pre-show is, "It's for the exposure, to help build the Not Sam brand and make money for the family".

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
As much as I hate to say it, Jim and Sam are safe radio. Sirius will renew them but hopefully at a reduced rate.
that seems like the faustian hell for both of them. Going from OnA to working the same kind of bland bullshit they used to Jocktober every year. and they can't give it up because they need the paycheck. so norton just degrades himself sexually and does shitty radio for all eternity

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I watched a few of his specials and they all sucked so it shouldn't come as a surprise.
tbh most of the show regulars were mediocre stand ups at best. Jim, Patrice and even Colin's specials were nothing to write home about. They were amazingly quickwitted and funny in a conversational setting but that didn't necessarily translate well into the stand up format.

The only ones that took off were CK and Bill Burr and that was more due to their own work than any exposure from O&A, hence why they could afford to kinda ignore da show in its later years.

There is no way Sam is making anywhere close to the money even Fez was making, let alone O&A. Combined they probably make $400,000.
Fez was probably a multi-hundreds-of-thousandaire on a really popular, albeit niche show.

Sam probably makes a little more than Black Earl. And they're overpaying him.