Jim Norton Should Go on 90 Day Fiancé

Since 90% of the male fans of "90 Day Fiance" found it via Opie and Anthony, it's only fitting that Jim Norton should go on it

The show features a tranny for the first time this season

1685637107879.jpeg

Attachments

• 2023-07-31 16_28_10-before the 90 days trans - Google Search.png
    2023-07-31 16_28_10-before the 90 days trans - Google Search.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 83

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
The show has had multiple trannies on it ya dingus. What’s funny about this one though is balding guy is bicurious and has only gone as far as kissing a guy (his nonchalant telling of this story to his friends is priceless).

This tranny is also so far on the aspy scale she has to wear earmuffs in public spaces. A real problem and annoyance so to speak.

Only about 3 episodes in did they finally mention this broad-shouldered woman with an Adam’s apple was a tranny and my instincts were confirmed.

Did you really read all of this? You stupid stupid nigger

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
The show has had multiple trannies on it ya dingus. What’s funny about this one though is balding guy is bicurious and has only gone as far as kissing a guy (his nonchalant telling of this story to his friends is priceless).

This tranny is also so far on the aspy scale she has to wear earmuffs in public spaces. A real problem and annoyance so to speak.

Only about 3 episodes in did they finally mention this broad-shouldered woman with an Adam’s apple was a tranny and my instincts were confirmed.

"She"

I know Darcy looks trans but that's just too much plastic surgery

This freak from the UK is the first tranny that's been on the show

Attachments

• 2023-07-31 16_43_20-Settings.png
    2023-07-31 16_43_20-Settings.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 17

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
I know Darcy looks trans but that's just too much plastic surgery

This freak from the UK is the first tranny that's been on the show

Maybe in Before the 90 Days, which is a spin-off series. And if we’re gonna be including spin off series then last seasons The Other Way had Gabriel who is a FtM mentally ill person

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Me and my dad watch every episode of this stupid show it’s hilarious, the best is when some dumb young broad travels to Yemen or morrocco and is surprised that muslim men aren’t sensitive and caring, also good is a desperate guy heading to SEA for love with some monkey person who lives in a literal shack