• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

RobertMewler

Intoxicating:

4683066f495a65c05b0fa1b62bc465da.jpg

Intoxicating:

4683066f495a65c05b0fa1b62bc465da.jpg
I am now afraid that if I ever see Worm in real life, his giant, top trans Aryan bodyguard bro wife will just headbutt me before I can even attempt to granularly mock him. I've fought niggers.. won and lost.. but this dude is scary. This nigga should be in the Aryan division of UFC. Oh my goodness. We are all soycuck Antifa anarcho-mutualist or ancomm faggot nigger kike lovers compared to this NORDICK chad. Damn!

Last edited:
That's exactly what he's doing. There's a deep-seated hatred/fear of women at play here. Not just from Norton and this guy (despite all this "Nikki and my ex are best friends" shit), but in all of this trans stuff. It's a mockery of women.
It's the most annoying sound in the world, bar none. That shrill, nasally, affected "I'm a girl!" voice just fills me with homicidal rage. No one needs a punch in the mouth more.