Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I genuinely don’t know how to feel about this. As a fag (WE HEARD YOU!) i’m less disgusted by this but still weirded out.

This was the only choice for Norton. He’s too much of a worm to pull a Cumia and die alone, as he’s talked about wanting to get married at some point on duh show for years. And we know he wasn’t gonna get married to a woman because…you know.

And of ALL the trannies he could have chose he chose one that barely passes as a woman.

For Alena? She hit the fucking jackpot. She is with a man who treats her like a woman, made her his wife, flew her to a first world country, lets her fuck his ass, and basically doesn’t have to do shit other than tongue his little hairless ass.

The only way this can truly go South is if she acts up like the whore she is and continues talking to other men. But besides that this was the eventual end for Norton and the only way he could be happy.

So congrats….I guess.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
271115790_458461829291064_8664889500767853743_n.png

Been there, done that, brother.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I'm speechless. It explains so much but I was never 100% convinced it was Norton in that one Alana photo.
I was 100% sure that was Norton with Alena. All the evidence points to it and I remember when it was originally posted. Alena posts about flying to Canada, a fan takes a picture of them in a Canadian restaurant tagging Jim. And then we found out her biggest donor is a dude named “Jstorm”. And meanwhile we find clips of Norton talking about his tall girlfriend who looks like a dude, talks to other men (because its literally her job), and who can’t enter America (likely due to being pozzed).

The thing i’m most shocked is the fact that they got MARRIED. What the fuck? It blows my mind. I thought they were done 3 years ago. And if anything maybe Norton would just keep her as a live in prostitute for a while. But this retard actually decided to make her his wife. It’s shocking.