• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton is only working three days weeks for "medical reasons"

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
"Hey honey.....my stomach feels a little bit queasy".

*five minutes later*

chestburster-avp.gif

Forum Clout
Maybe it's court appearances, because he raped a drunk underage lass years ago at Sirius.

We don't talk about it though, hence "The Show We Don't Talk About". Because why would we ever want to address that JIM NORTON RAPED AN UNDERAGE GIRL THAT WAS ILLEGALLY INTOXICATED AT SIRIUS.

I guess it could be medical, perhaps stress related, due to the stress of appearing in court because "JIM NORTON RAPED AN UNDERAGE GIRL THAT WAS PLIED ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WHILE AT SIRIUS STUDIOS".

But what do I really know, I'm just guessing. I just know that Jim Norton raped an underage girl that had imbibed alcohol on Sirius studio grounds.

This was fine until you motherfucked him by mentioning alcoholic beverages, man.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I was curious if Sam and the rest of the show takes off when Rapin' Jimmy does and ventured to the JimandSam subreddit. Not only does the show go on without the Worm but the idiots who listen to that horseshit show actually prefer it:
View attachment 165407
This dipshit wants the Sam and Friends show? I hope he is doxxed and mouth raped

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I was curious if Sam and the rest of the show takes off when Rapin' Jimmy does and ventured to the JimandSam subreddit. Not only does the show go on without the Worm but the idiots who listen to that horseshit show actually prefer it:
View attachment 165407
How sad is it that people prefer Sam over you? Enjoy AIDS, stlaker.