Jim Norton is a loser.

I was going to bring that up as well but I didn't want to get sidetracked. There are a few times where Anthony is obviously thinking of underage stuff in his head and he just blurts out of his own thoughts without stopping himself.

The Louie Beans day had a few examples where Anthony could just not stop himself making kid sex jokes or references over and over. When that model Danielle came in she said something like "my first modeling gig was as a baby on a magazine cover because my parents were famous". Anthony said something like "were you nude?". And when it bombed he just kept going with it.
I always cite my favorite example, when the gang was discussing children's TV shows in a completely non-sexual context, and Nana kept trying to shoehorn "jerking off to iCarly" in there. It even disgusted Norton, which seems impossible to do.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Norton won't let you forget that. People shit on Opie for repeating "I've been doing radio since I was 18". Yet not a week would go by where Norton would not remind the audience of his sexual degeneracy. Stories of trannies, being pissed or shit on, swallowing urine, gangbangs, hookers, stories of molestation, touching himself in studio while doing Uncle Paul's voice. Norton made sure that no one ever forgot that he was a perverted freak. Listen to pretty much any week of O&A and Norton will bring up his sex life at least once in some gross way.

They would be talking about baseball or radio history or some movie. And Norton would just drop "yeah I had a dominatrix piss in my mouth" out of nowhere. Just to make people embarrassed and uncomfortable so that Jimmy could get some glee out of the awkwardness.

It was also extreme gatekeeping and safety over his job. Norton became deeply paranoid when management approached Opie and Anthony out of the blue and told them "would you guys consider firing Norton and putting Burr on full time?". As if they would just abandon Norton with zero loyalty and replace him with another comic and it wouldn't blow the entire show up. But after that Norton was always concerned about his place on the show. Management legitimately thought that both Opie and Anthony wanted Norton fired and were just waiting for management to suggest it.

From that point on he would push heavily to get more from O&A. To be able to book guests without approval from Opie (which lasted less than a year). To be able to get more co-hosts of his choosing on days where Opie or Anthony were off. To get his own advice show (which failed instantly) and try to launch some gay talk show brand off of the O&A channel and audience (which he ended up doing with Jim and Sam).

He was definitely threatened when guys were funnier than him or bigger comics than him. But his real fear was simply being replaced by anyone. And someone like Burr or Bobby just stabbing him in the back and taking his job. Of course the entire time he is worrying about them he is busy coordinating with his fag butt buddy Anthony behind Opie's back. The worm being his usual self.

Their relationship is based on money. So once the money runs out the relationship dies. Hence why I believe that Norton is desperate to try to sign with Sirius-XM again for a show. As it guarantees him likely $200K a year for an easy gig.
The most disloyal fucking faggot, everyone should have turned on him

It was tough not to laugh when I first heard Jimmy's tales of depravity and degeneracy, like banging the tranny in the ass in his car or the whore blowing him after eating peanut brittle, but now, they just seem revolting and vile. In Jimmy's case, familiarity really did breed contempt. The shock value wore off, and all that was left was a disturbing, pasty, disgusting little slug. It's pretty much his entire career arc.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
As if they would just abandon Norton with zero loyalty

Rational fear.
Opie's main interest was mogging Stern and getting paid (another form of mogging Stern) and Ant would likely do anything people slightly leaned on him for. Management likely didn't care enough past OnA's prime to even try fixing it.
Also look how little Ope cared when Ant was fired.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Hence why I believe that Norton is desperate to try to sign with Sirius-XM again for a show. As it guarantees him likely $200K a year for an easy gig.
I actually doubt that. I'll gladly admit I haven't listened to a lot of J&S but from what little I've heard, it's clear that Work has tapped out and is just there for the paycheck. I believe they've had multiple rows about contracts, more than certainly pay and budget cuts from SXM for entirely understandable reasons.

It wouldn't surprise me if Norton has been planning an exit. Satellite radio was a good gig for him to latch on to when the pay and publicity were good but now both have atrophied away to nothing. He has stand up, the Chip Podcast (which I think still gets the most views out of all of them, sickeningly) and connections to Hollywood and TV. He no doubt vastly overestimates his ability to succeed but the fact is that he has options outside of radio and those must appear more and more appealing as management keeps tightening the noose.

Sam Roberts can't say the same. He has no chance for a career outside of Sirius and I'm certain he's been the driving force behind keeping J&S afloat and doing his best to prevent all rightful attempts to scuttle it.

Norton stopped doing the Chip podcast earlier in the year. You know, like the last time he stopped doing it in early 2020. Eventually he'll see (again) that he's got nothing else going on for him, so he'll dust off the wig and glasses one more time.

My biggest wish for Sam is that he manages to leave Sirius, get a full-time paying gig at WWE, and then immediately afterwards, Vince gets an offer he likes for selling it. The new owners then begin trimming the fat and usher him out the door.

Mr Ass

It's Jim Morton, btw.
Nor-ton Nor-ton. Where is Nor-ton?
012_ian_halperin-300x300.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You people who call Anthony “the funniest guy alive” is delusional. Get a grip. He didn’t “lose” his talent because he never had it. The guy coasted by doing shining references and old TV shows you’ve never heard of. He was never fucking funny. Norton was funnier and I hate him. Hell even Jim Breur was funnier and I fucking hate him.

FingerofGod

You people who call Anthony “the funniest guy alive” is delusional. Get a grip. He didn’t “lose” his talent because he never had it. The guy coasted by doing shining references and old TV shows you’ve never heard of. He was never fucking funny. Norton was funnier and I hate him. Hell even Jim Breur was funnier and I fucking hate him.
Norton was never funnier than Ant, that’s absolutely insane. If you listen back it’s not even close

FingerofGod

I too love endless Honeymooners and Saturday Night Fever references sprinkled in with a little racist “humor”. His jokes were more stock than Nortons shotgun toe trigger shit.
I still go back and listen frequently. Norton was much worse with the “stock” lines, puriod. Listen to around 2004-2009, in my opinion the best era of the show minus the obama shit towards the tail end of it.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I still go back and listen frequently. Norton was much worse with the “stock” lines, puriod. Listen to around 2004-2009, in my opinion the best era of the show minus the obama shit towards the tail end of it.
Alright, i’ll be a walking back faggot. My personal opinion is Norton is funnier, removed from some objective take. It’s hard to even say that because I barely find him funny. But I can’t fucking stand Anthony in comparison. I don’t even laugh at Anthony because he makes me too mad, while laughing at Jimmy is easy and hilarious, because he’s so fucking pathetic. Many of the funny things Jim DID do became reoccurring bits and staples for the show: Steve from Yellowstone, Ted Schekler and Uncle Paul, sarcastic responses, etc. Anthony has brought nothing of the same value to the show. I have been listening to O&A non stop for like 7 years now and I can’t think of a single funny thing Anthony has brought to the show. Ok, Popeye as Jesus was pretty funny.

Even before Anthony went full retard over black people he wasn’t that funny. He was always a sensitive, fake poignant, fake smart, arrogant, too afraid to make fun of himself, douchebag.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I was going to bring that up as well but I didn't want to get sidetracked. There are a few times where Anthony is obviously thinking of underage stuff in his head and he just blurts out of his own thoughts without stopping himself.

The Louie Beans day had a few examples where Anthony could just not stop himself making kid sex jokes or references over and over. When that model Danielle came in she said something like "my first modeling gig was as a baby on a magazine cover because my parents were famous". Anthony said something like "were you nude?". And when it bombed he just kept going with it.
Anthonys penchant for referencing underage women was far worse than Nortons lies about getting pissed and shit on. For one thing, Norton is lying. Nothing he’s saying is the truth and is said to build a character who’s a sexual deviant. When Jimmy would bring these topics up, he didn’t expect anyone to share in the delight of getting pissed on nor did anyone think he was cooler for saying it.

The difference is is that when Anthony brought little girls up it wasn’t a character, what he was doing was venting what he could express the least in the most public forum. When Anthony brought this up he expected others to agree with him and think he was a badass, and got flippant when people would think he was gross. The other thing is that getting pissed and shit on, while gross, is a sexual fetish. Norton may be a deviant but it doesn’t make him a monster. Cumia however expressed his pedophilia which is not a sexual fetish and it truly does make him a monster in comparison. And like Anthonys racism, while the jokes may have been funny early on, exposure to Cumias later years put all the pedophilia jokes in retrospect and show that they weren’t jokes at all, just an outlet for him to express his sick desires.

The other thing I will say is that when Norton brought up his sexual degeneracy it would always be framed as a joke, even if it failed. Cumia would regularly bring up underage children even if no one mentioned them, an example of such being when Patrice referenced a movie and Cumia had to ask “Oh the one with that delicious little fuckable Dakota Fanning”? This was not phrased as a joke or taken as one and was simply a statement on how much Cumia wanted to fuck children.

FingerofGod

Alright, i’ll be a walking back faggot. My personal opinion is Norton is funnier, removed from some objective take. It’s hard to even say that because I barely find him funny. But I can’t fucking stand Anthony in comparison. I don’t even laugh at Anthony because he makes me too mad, while laughing at Jimmy is easy and hilarious, because he’s so fucking pathetic. Many of the funny things Jim DID do became reoccurring bits and staples for the show: Steve from Yellowstone, Ted Schekler and Uncle Paul, sarcastic responses, etc. Anthony has brought nothing of the same value to the show. I have been listening to O&A non stop for like 7 years now and I can’t think of a single funny thing Anthony has brought to the show. Ok, Popeye as Jesus was pretty funny.

Even before Anthony went full retard over black people he wasn’t that funny. He was always a sensitive, fake poignant, fake smart, arrogant, too afraid to make fun of himself, douchebag.
Going to have to agree to disagree I guess. I never found uncle paul funny at all. Anthony didn’t have to “bring” any bits, he was the main on-air talent and was able to riff with some of the best comedians in the country. Now if we want to bring up when they would talk seriously about politics then sure he was bad. But so was the worm. I always found Ant’s rage and nihilism pre-nigger obsession hilarious. The compilation of them watching Hoarders is a great example of that.

Last edited:

FingerofGod

Anthonys penchant for referencing underage women was far worse than Nortons lies about getting pissed and shit on. For one thing, Norton is lying. Nothing he’s saying is the truth and is said to build a character who’s a sexual deviant. When Jimmy would bring these topics up, he didn’t expect anyone to share in the delight of getting pissed on nor did anyone think he was cooler for saying it.

The difference is is that when Anthony brought little girls up it wasn’t a character, what he was doing was venting what he could express the least in the most public forum. When Anthony brought this up he expected others to agree with him and think he was a badass, and got flippant when people would think he was gross. The other thing is that getting pissed and shit on, while gross, is a sexual fetish. Norton may be a deviant but it doesn’t make him a monster. Cumia however expressed his pedophilia which is not a sexual fetish and it truly does make him a monster in comparison. And like Anthonys racism, while the jokes may have been funny early on, exposure to Cumias later years put all the pedophilia jokes in retrospect and show that they weren’t jokes at all, just an outlet for him to express his sick desires.

The other thing I will say is that when Norton brought up his sexual degeneracy it would always be framed as a joke, even if it failed. Cumia would regularly bring up underage children even if no one mentioned them, an example of such being when Patrice referenced a movie and Cumia had to ask “Oh the one with that delicious little fuckable Dakota Fanning”? This was not phrased as a joke or taken as one and was simply a statement on how much Cumia wanted to fuck children.
I get this, but for me the whole appeal of Ant was that he was a massive piece of shit that hated everyone and everything and used his radio and comedy skills to lash out at the world. The segment where he tells the taking his girlfriend to the pediatrician is funny because he’s so clearly a bad person for even getting into that situation in the first place. When you listen back you have to separate his actions from the entertainment of it all and realize that since 2014 he’s experienced nonstop psychological torment that’s well deserved.

I don’t let his personal life affect how I feel about the show because I still find it funny even if he means what he says. There’s an irony to all of it that he’s not in on.

G

Provide the screenshots - the girlfriend was in he 20's when he took her to the ER. PEDS was the ONLY room available. Stop being a lazy lying little bitch and listen to the show. It's on YouTube. You can take your tounge out of that diaper-clad corpse Red Bar's leaky ass for an hour, can't you? - have you ever heard of a "bit", or maybe "sarcasm", or possibly , juat MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, someone being paid to be a "Shock Jock" by saying SHOKING things? Have you ever had a job? I doubt it, but if you had, right before you were fired, there were requirements to keep that job. Since they involved you being productive, out the fuckin' door you went. Anthony kept his job by being a" Shock Jock" for quite some time. He has made more and done more in his years than you can ever even hope to attain in the time and effort wasted on your pathetic excuse for what I guess you, and only you, call a "life".- I believe the picture you are referencing is Keith The Cops' Daughter swimming in Anthony's pool. Keith and his family pretty much LIVED at the Compound for a period of time. People post pictures of their friends kids and guests all the time. - You lack any self-worth, sense of identity, and are desperate to belong to something. You will stick your flag in any ground, just to belong to SOMETHING. You and your kind are so stuck on fitting in with the rest of the faggy race card set that you just blabber out the same old tired bullshit you've heard your fellow cave-dwelling genetic defectives' yammering on about. Same old tired bullshit. Even though you are wrong, and in the shadow of a mountain of evidence to the contrary, you desperately try to save your precious two-face and non-existent sense of self worth by lying, deflecting, and your specialty, lying. And it matters nothing to me if Anthony says "nigger" or not. The word you are too much of a coward to say is a common phrase with those you are so desperate to protect, feed, and shelter. What's the matter, Muffin? Worried what your fellow cretins might think? You are genuinely concerned about the opinion human filth holds of you? Grow a pair. Since you fit the definition It's ok to call yourself a nigger. You'll feel better once the truth is out. You took the first step towards conquering one of your own lies. Now you can start working on the rest of yourself and the encompassing disaster. Honestly, good luck to you. You'll need it.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Anthonys penchant for referencing underage women was far worse than Nortons lies about getting pissed and shit on. For one thing, Norton is lying.
No way was Norton lying. We have seen him parade his Viking prostitute around like they are in a married relationship. His molestation stories are obviously real. And lots of his hooker and tranny stories were witnessed by other comedians. Things like him picking up a tranny at a gay bar or getting a pregnant crack addicted hooker to blow him were corroborated by other comics. Same with the dildos and hookers in Brazil. He definitely exaggerates his stories but all comics puff their stories up for their acts or whatever.

If anything Norton is underplaying his degeneracy.
The other thing I will say is that when Norton brought up his sexual degeneracy it would always be framed as a joke, even if it failed.
When Norton told the story of the dominatrix who met him at a restaurant and blindfolded him and drove him to her house so she could urinate on him there were no laughs and it was not really played for laughs. Just like Norton raging at hookers for not calling him as being his friend during the whole Intern Noah saga was obviously not him joking around but a look into his deeply disturbed psyche. The times he talked on the show about banging street hookers in hotels or buildings and he thought that people were watching him through peepholes in the walls were not told for laughs either.
Going to have to agree to disagree I guess. I never found uncle paul funny at all.
You never once laughed during the entire Sandusky Penn State event? Or during Sparkling Wiggles? Or the times where Norton was laughing so hard at the joke he was trying to do that he couldn't even get the voice out? You can get through the entire Uncle Paul compilation and not laugh a single time?

Even guys like Opie, Bobby, Vos, and Burr that hated Uncle Paul would still laugh occasionally. When Uncle Paul said he TIVO'd diaper commercials to jack off to them later it was so absurd that Burr laughed at how quickly Norton got the joke and impression out despite him being obviously disturbed by the thought.
The segment where he tells the taking his girlfriend to the pediatrician is funny because he’s so clearly a bad person for even getting into that situation in the first place.
Go back and listen to the time his girlfriend was taken into the loony bin involuntarily. He almost outright spills that it was because the doctors thought she was being sexually assaulted and was suicidal and was trying to kill herself with booze and pills. The cops literally took her from Anthony's home to separate them and stupid Anthony didn't even realize what was happening. When he took the girl to pediatrics he let it slip that the doctor isolated him from the girl and asked her if she was being sexually abused as well. Just like when the cops came to his house during the Dani Brand incident he didn't understand that once the cops saw her bruises and broken arm they were going to return to arrest him at some point in the night or come back with another unit and try to separate them and get a statement.