Jim Norton is a loser.

FingerofGod

No way was Norton lying. We have seen him parade his Viking prostitute around like they are in a married relationship. His molestation stories are obviously real. And lots of his hooker and tranny stories were witnessed by other comedians. Things like him picking up a tranny at a gay bar or getting a pregnant crack addicted hooker to blow him were corroborated by other comics. Same with the dildos and hookers in Brazil. He definitely exaggerates his stories but all comics puff their stories up for their acts or whatever.

If anything Norton is underplaying his degeneracy.

When Norton told the story of the dominatrix who met him at a restaurant and blindfolded him and drove him to her house so she could urinate on him there were no laughs and it was not really played for laughs. Just like Norton raging at hookers for not calling him as being his friend during the whole Intern Noah saga was obviously not him joking around but a look into his deeply disturbed psyche. The times he talked on the show about banging street hookers in hotels or buildings and he thought that people were watching him through peepholes in the walls were not told for laughs either.

You never once laughed during the entire Sandusky Penn State event? Or during Sparkling Wiggles? Or the times where Norton was laughing so hard at the joke he was trying to do that he couldn't even get the voice out? You can get through the entire Uncle Paul compilation and not laugh a single time?

Even guys like Opie, Bobby, Vos, and Burr that hated Uncle Paul would still laugh occasionally. When Uncle Paul said he TIVO'd diaper commercials to jack off to them later it was so absurd that Burr laughed at how quickly Norton got the joke and impression out despite him being obviously disturbed by the thought.

Go back and listen to the time his girlfriend was taken into the loony bin involuntarily. He almost outright spills that it was because the doctors thought she was being sexually assaulted and was suicidal and was trying to kill herself with booze and pills. The cops literally took her from Anthony's home to separate them and stupid Anthony didn't even realize what was happening. When he took the girl to pediatrics he let it slip that the doctor isolated him from the girl and asked her if she was being sexually abused as well. Just like when the cops came to his house during the Dani Brand incident he didn't understand that once the cops saw her bruises and broken arm they were going to return to arrest him at some point in the night or come back with another unit and try to separate them and get a statement.
Yeah uncle paul is so funny man. Saying “suuuure” over and over again is fucking hilarious. The worm is a hack. I think even Chip is funnier than uncle paul.

I am fully aware that Ant is an irredeemable human being. However, I’m not going to feel guilty for finding him funny because of it, especially since I’ve never once given him money for anything. I just don’t like that people here are so obsessed with his downward spiral that they do revisionist history with the show and pretend he was never funny.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
No way was Norton lying. We have seen him parade his Viking prostitute around like they are in a married relationship. His molestation stories are obviously real. And lots of his hooker and tranny stories were witnessed by other comedians. Things like him picking up a tranny at a gay bar or getting a pregnant crack addicted hooker to blow him were corroborated by other comics. Same with the dildos and hookers in Brazil. He definitely exaggerates his stories but all comics puff their stories up for their acts or whatever.
Oh don’t get me wrong. Norton is not playing a character…most of the time. When it comes to:

Getting fucked in the ass, sucking cock, fucking prostitutes, molestation, raping the underage drunk girl, being a needy faggot, fucking men, etc.

What I DON’T believe is he was getting shit on. I can see him getting pissed on because that isn’t even as extreme as getting fucked in the ass. But having hookers take dumps on your chest sounds like what a sexless square thinks is really edgy, cool, and dirty.
When Norton told the story of the dominatrix who met him at a restaurant and blindfolded him and drove him to her house so she could urinate on him there were no laughs and it was not really played for laughs. Just like Norton raging at hookers for not calling him as being his friend during the whole Intern Noah saga was obviously not him joking around but a look into his deeply disturbed psyche. The times he talked on the show about banging street hookers in hotels or buildings and he thought that people were watching him through peepholes in the walls were not told for laughs either.
They may have not been told for laughs, but at the end of the day the audience or members in the room could openly laugh at how pathetic or despicable Norton was. Norton wouldn’t be shocked by this mockery either - He knew the stories he were telling were ridiculous and gross. Norton was the king of being humiliated for the show wether it was talking about taking fake dicks in his ass or leaving his Ozzy books behind. Anthony, however, did not tell any of his pedophilia stories even in a way where you could laugh at his degeneracy. It was always told as a minorly embarrassing incident at most or a really cool story at least. No one in the studio, nor the audience, were laughing at Anthony for this due to fear of getting a “fuck that cunt text” or being banned on Paltalk. In contrast, Anthony was the king of not taking anything as a joke at his expense, even more than Opie. Sure you could attack him for being an air conditioning man or being in a shitty 80’s band, those were easy and surface level. But you could never go “Jesus, you really are a disgusting human.” because Anthony never thought of himself this way. I have no doubt Jim was fully self aware how fucked up and gross he was and played this up for laughs at his own expense. Not the same with Anthony, who always had to be the red blooded alpha male, especially in the later years.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Anthony, who always had to be the red blooded alpha male, especially in the later years.
There was definitely a time - 2010 I think - when Ant was doing the HRT and testosterone shots or whatever, using a personal trainer and constantly taking photos of him with an AR15 or whatever.

It's incredible how depleted and pathetic he looks now.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
There was definitely a time - 2010 I think - when Ant was doing the HRT and testosterone shots or whatever, using a personal trainer and constantly taking photos of him with an AR15 or whatever.

It's incredible how depleted and pathetic he looks now.
You ever seen pictures of fat guys who lose too much weight at once and instead of actually losing it it just hangs off their gut in a giant skin flab? Anthony is the opposite of that. Whatever tone he had from the HGH slinked off his skin and left him with a worse appearance than if he never did it to begin with. Same with the fucking hairplugs. Now the nigger has a brillo pad coming out of his head instead of just going bald like a man.

The cops literally took her from Anthony's home to separate them and stupid Anthony didn't even realize what was happening. When he took the girl to pediatrics he let it slip that the doctor isolated him from the girl and asked her if she was being sexually abused as well.
When he told the story, he played it like it was just another example of how "he liked them young", proof of his pure heterosexual virility. Or like when he brought a teenager to his high school class reunion, and thought it'd make him the envy of every married old guy in the place. "Look at Cumia, with his hot young piece, wish I was fucking a teenager". He had no idea that he was just humiliating himself, and exposing himself as a deviant.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
You people who call Anthony “the funniest guy alive” is delusional. Get a grip. He didn’t “lose” his talent because he never had it. The guy coasted by doing shining references and old TV shows you’ve never heard of. He was never fucking funny. Norton was funnier and I hate him. Hell even Jim Breur was funnier and I fucking hate him.
The clips where Anthony is “the funniest guy alive” tend to always have opie being the straight man giving Anthony topics to riff on, and dumb nana fans don’t understand the intricate subtleties of “steering the ship,” as it were……..

TLDR:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The clips where Anthony is “the funniest guy alive” tend to always have opie being the straight man giving Anthony topics to riff on, and dumb nana fans don’t understand the intricate subtleties of “steering the ship,” as it were……..

TLDR:
That’s exactly why every clip of Anthony alone consists of “Uhhhhhhhh hehehehe soooo uhhhh HEHEHEHHEE yyyeeeeessaaaaaaaaahh uhhhhhhhhhh sooo yeah we’re gonna be talking about uhhhhhh hehee ooooohhh yeaaah. Niggerssss.” Without someone to bounce off of he’s a scared little flailing faggot.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Just wanted to say that. Your money means nothing. Your “fame” means nothing. Those things are simply a product of the degenerate time we live in.

Jim Norton likes to be abused, humiliated, made fun of, cum all over him, fucked up the ass by men (and women), likes to get beat up, etc.

Jim Norton would be killed in any authoritarian takeover, be it under fascism or communism. No group would put up with him.
I think Nortons too much of a pansy for violent fetishes. Hes such a complaining prick and fake tough guy. Hes the Henry Rollins of comedy. Can you imagine him whining the whole time a mistress kicked him repeatedly in the balls?

Rascal

"I'm so straight, I can't even laugh during this bit".

medium_P6100013.jpg

lowend73

never caught lackin
You ever seen pictures of fat guys who lose too much weight at once and instead of actually losing it it just hangs off their gut in a giant skin flab? Anthony is the opposite of that. Whatever tone he had from the HGH slinked off his skin and left him with a worse appearance than if he never did it to begin with. Same with the fucking hairplugs. Now the nigger has a brillo pad coming out of his head instead of just going bald like a man.
Off topic, but doesn't taking HGH regularly give you a Joe Rogan gut?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Off topic, but doesn't taking HGH regularly give you a Joe Rogan gut?
Joe Rogan is a different case because he quite literally takes any and every HGH known to man. At once. He acts like he knows nothing about it but hes on that, TRT, and ice baths. Joe Rogan disgusts me as a person. This is a guy who went to like a Tai Kwon Do class and thinks he’s in the apex predator status of being one of the most violent humans in the world. And in reality his physical form is comparable to a thumb. He’s 5’1-5’2, bald, has a massive gut and terrible build, and takes every drug you can think of to “””increase””” his strength. All so he can host a podcast where he talks to senators about the Bondochimp.

Trayvon Fartin

You’re a fat crack smoker
You people who call Anthony “the funniest guy alive” is delusional. Get a grip. He didn’t “lose” his talent because he never had it. The guy coasted by doing shining references and old TV shows you’ve never heard of. He was never fucking funny. Norton was funnier and I hate him. Hell even Jim Breur was funnier and I fucking hate him.
Sue…

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Listen. I am completely open to someone correcting me and my opinion being based on selective memory. But off the top of my head :

Opie - Poker chips, Toothpick guy, stlaker Pattis guitar, every uncomfortable phone interview, calling out Tucker Max, bringing Yakov to the show, bringing the WAAF tapes to the show to trash, jocktober, etc.
Jim - Steve from Yellowstone, Ozzie books and other humiliations, sarcastic questions, having jokes bomb and be acknowledged as such, Uncle Paul and Ted Sheckler, Bringing some of the comedians like Bobby and Vos on, who brought Patrice on and etc.

Now what did Anthony do? The only thing I can think of is bringing Joe Piscopo to the show and Popeye as Jesus.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Listen. I am completely open to someone correcting me and my opinion being based on selective memory. But off the top of my head :

Opie - Poker chips, Toothpick guy, stlaker Pattis guitar, every uncomfortable phone interview, calling out Tucker Max, bringing Yakov to the show, bringing the WAAF tapes to the show to trash, jocktober, etc.
Jim - Steve from Yellowstone, Ozzie books and other humiliations, sarcastic questions, having jokes bomb and be acknowledged as such, Uncle Paul and Ted Sheckler, Bringing some of the comedians like Bobby and Vos on, who brought Patrice on and etc.

Now what did Anthony do? The only thing I can think of is bringing Joe Piscopo to the show and Popeye as Jesus.
Opie and Jim brought in old tapes of their past acts, which in Opie’s case, obviously included the likes of Anthony, to have openly mocked on-air.

Anthony would have to tap out of people lambasting him because he got embarrassed. While I’m sure it wasn’t always great to be in the barrel, this fucking limp-wristed faggot would have to avoid eye contact with everyone in studio when he got douche chills, and that would happen even if it wasn’t him in the barrel.

Anthony Cumia is a swishy man child.