• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton doesn't get a lot of hate here. That's good.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
It's because no one gives a shit about him. For a guy that was responsible for forging a lot of the style of humor of the show he is really one note and totally forgettable. For the person that would seemingly have the most on the side and least connection to the show, being a late comer, Norton is still suckling at its corpse for his income. Jim's standup was only ever a footnote to and made possible by the radio show. It's funny the guy least connected to radio is the only one without an ability to leave radio. Even Sam is delusional enough to think he could go to WWE, Opie and Anthony still put on shows. Jim alone is content to rehash the same tired opinions he had in 2004 into a mic day in and day out and dress up as characters from said show. Of the O&A major players it seemed to me Jim was the laziest. Even more than Sam his life revolves around an obsession with baby boy style comfort and throwing a fit when he doesn't get his way. No one sucked the cock of celebs as hard as Norton, and that says a lot around O&A. Not even to make connections, just in the moronic and archaic pursuit of autographs. Opie had a family, Ant was at least able to marry, and even Sam started cooking before Jim. Jim really is the most talentless and pathetic person related to the show. Sam is a piece of shit, but he didn't live his parents until he was 30, he got married, had kids. Jim has nothing. No family, no friends, no skills, no hobbies, no ambition, no addiction. Nothing. As unimportant, bland and forgettable as egg whites and mustard or Monster Rain jokes.

Last edited:

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
It's because no one gives a shit about him. For a guy that was responsible for forging a lot of the style of humor of the show he is really one note and totally forgettable. For the person that would seemingly have the most on the side and least connection to the show, being a late comer, Norton is still suckling at its corpse for his income. Jim's standup was only ever a footnote to and made possible by the radio show. It's funny the guy least connected to radio is the only one without an ability to leave radio. Even Sam is delusional enough to think he could go to WWE, Opie and Anthony still put on shows. Jim alone is content to rehash the same tired opinions he had in 2004 into a mic day in and day out. Of the O&A major players it seemed to me Jim was the laziest. Even more than Sam his life revolves around an obsession with baby boy style comfort and throwing a fit when he doesn't get his way. No one sucked the cock of celebs as hard as Norton, and that says a lot around O&A. Not even to make connections, just in the moronic and archaic pursuit of autographs. Opie had a family, Ant was at least able to marry, and even Sam started cooking before Jim. Jim really is the most talentless and pathetic person related to the show. Sam is a piece of shit, but he didn't live his parents until he was 30, he got married, had kids. Jim has nothing. No family, no friends, no skills, no hobbies, no ambition, no addiction. Nothing. As unimportant, bland and forgettable as egg whites and mustard or Monster Rain jokes.
I think whilst Norton would love the accolades of being a top tier/stadium comic, you are right in saying he has no drive to get him there. The guy was friends with CK, appeared on a sitcom, appeared in bit parts in movies and tv, was on a top rating radio show, and still couldnt generate a fucking buzz. I think his “friends” and colleagues find him just as forgettable and hateable as we do.

CuckQueen

I think whilst Norton would love the accolades of being a top tier/stadium comic, you are right in saying he has no drive to get him there. The guy was friends with CK, appeared on a sitcom, appeared in bit parts in movies and tv, was on a top rating radio show, and still couldnt generate a fucking buzz. I think his “friends” and colleagues find him just as forgettable and hateable as we do.
I really think the biggest trouble with Jim's comedy, aside from lack of talent or drive, is that you need life experience, either to relate to other people or to be able to tell unusual stories. Jim got the radio gig in 2001. He was 33. He had recently stopped living with his parents. For over 20 years Jim's life has consisted almost entirely of sitting in his apartment alone, sitting in a radio studio, ordering take-out and making the exact same trips to the same cities but in an increasingly shrinking radius. What is there for him to talk about, especially after over 20 years? Ant, and to a much greater extent, Jim, just never did SHIT with their lives. Aside from paying assistants and hangers on like Keith and Kenny a downturn in their finances wouldn't really affect their hermit lifestyles.

Last edited:

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
He went from playing theaters back to small clubs now. As you guys have said there was a point where he could've been bigger, but he's lazy and didn't have the drive to excel. It's the same reason while he stay at Sirius until they fire him despite the fact its clear he doesn't enjoy doing J&S anymore.

DieNortonDie

Norton could have booked himself in theaters in the towns he did well in. But he stayed in clubs by choice.

DieNortonDie

I really think the biggest trouble with Jim's comedy, aside from lack of talent or drive, is that you need life experience, either to relate to other people or to be able to tell unusual stories. Jim got the radio gig in 2001. He was 33. He had recently stopped living with his parents. For over 20 years Jim's life has consisted almost entirely of sitting in his apartment alone, sitting in a radio studio, ordering take-out and making the exact same trips to the same cities but in an increasingly shrinking radius. What is there for him to talk about, especially after over 20 years? Ant, and to a much greater extent, Jim, just never did SHIT with their lives. Aside from paying assistants and hangers on like Keith and Kenny a downturn in their finances wouldn't really affect their hermit lifestyles.
He refused to take good advice from real comedians too. Pat cooper said his monster rain bit wasn’t funny and Jimmy didn’t listen. He’s just pathetic. He also just stayed in his comfort zone. He would do clubs in jersey in the mid 2000s, when he could have been doing larger venues. It’s like he never said to himself “okay I’m based in nyc and I’m a big name, so I’ll only do small theaters of 300+ now.” He stayed in the funnybones and other shit holes. Refusing to graduate killed his career

CuckQueen

Consider education for one example. Opie and Sam came from stable families and got into college to get joke degrees. Ant was raised by a whore and deadbeat, it's almost excusable for a nigger to not graduate high school. Jim had very supportive parents, a librarian and postal worker. He dropped out of senior year, got his GED, enrolled in college with the hope of becoming of a lawyer, and quit after one semester where he failed every class but English. Jim couldn't fucking not flunk out of remedial college work. He couldn't get a fucking community college degree like a fat mexican bitch. He is profoundly lazy and incredibly stupid.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Watching clips of Jim trying to run the Jim&Sam show was the last time I recall proactively looking for things to laugh at him about. It was so pathetic seeing him incapable of simple tasks after all these years. I don't know if he felt anxiety or relief when he realized he couldn't even function on his own show without Sam. Jim is a symbiotic/parasitic lifeform who will always needs another to nourish and protect him.

Jimmy based his entire career upon his sexual depravity and being molested as a boy. Then he fulfilled his darkest molestation-based fantasies by having a he/she dump loads in him, and now he has nothing. His current act consists of lazy riffing on "topical" news stories, bombing hard, then discussing the bombing with the audience. It's as hilarious as it sounds, too.

DieNortonDie

Watching clips of Jim trying to run the Jim&Sam show was the last time I recall proactively looking for things to laugh at him about. It was so pathetic seeing him incapable of simple tasks after all these years. I don't know if he felt anxiety or relief when he realized he couldn't even function on his own show without Sam. Jim is a symbiotic/parasitic lifeform who will always needs another to nourish and protect him.
He never learned a single thing about radio. Anthony is a fucking high school dropout who learned almost every single technical aspect of radio the moment he got hired. Granted he was always a huge fan of the medium. Norton never learned a thing and was on the verge of a panic attack when Denny brought in old tapes.

Jimmy sucks

I remember that time Patrice tried to explain how Norton had a look that just made him off-putting to black people. But it's not just blacks. He's off-putting to everyone.
Yeah that was during the Kramer comedy cellar meltdown show. Jim was agreeing with him, and was desperate to know why. You could tell it rattled him too, because of the pure objective truth of it.

His physicality is offensive, so black people react viscerally to him, and don't bother to be polite about.

Last edited:

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
He never learned a single thing about radio. Anthony is a fucking high school dropout who learned almost every single technical aspect of radio the moment he got hired. Granted he was always a huge fan of the medium. Norton never learned a thing and was on the verge of a panic attack when Denny brought in old tapes.

Jimmy sucks
Yeah that was during the Kramer comedy cellar meltdown show. Jim was agreeing with him, and was desperate to know why. You could tell it rattled him too, because of the pure unobjective truth of it.

His physicality is offensive, so black people react viscerally to him, and don't bother to be polite about.
Its a combination of his horrific posture, lack of muscle tone, sense of entitlement, and the oozing sex predator vibes.