Jim Norton after every Anthony joke

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
8EDC9CD3-3626-435D-9864-2D34272E254B.jpeg

Literal answer but if you hate yourself enough to listen back to the show: every time Ant has a "good" line Jim immediately tries to top it. He's so insecure about not being the funniest person in the room. It was usually shitty reddit-like wordplay jokes too. Example: Scorch is a bad TV host. Ant calls him "A regular Johnny Carcinogen". Jimmy chimes in with "Jimmy Failin'". It's amazing one-liners like that that made the O&A Candy Crush Spectacular so amazing.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Literal answer but if you hate yourself enough to listen back to the show: every time Ant has a "good" line Jim immediately tries to top it. He's so insecure about not being the funniest person in the room. It was usually shitty reddit-like wordplay jokes too. Example: Scorch is a bad TV host. Ant calls him "A regular Johnny Carcinogen". Jimmy chimes in with "Jimmy Failin'". It's amazing one-liners like that that made the O&A Candy Crush Spectacular so amazing.
Whoever called Scorch “Jack Subpar” absolutely annihilated my ribs. I think it was Travis or pal talk.

G

Hence Chip. So he could pass his shitty jokes off as a character. Anthony was always funnier than Norton. Anthony being out often meant a bad show, Norton being out almost guaranteed a good one.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
One of my favourite OnA bits might be when Ant does the Time to Change song as Rocky and Norton immediately jumps in with shitty Aids jokes ruining the bit.

7:05 onwards.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Hence Chip. So he could pass his shitty jokes off as a character. Anthony was always funnier than Norton. Anthony being out often meant a bad show, Norton being out almost guaranteed a good one.
I posted a thread about this before but I was listening to the 24/7 stream on YouTube and Norton starts to tssss and Opie says, “good luck making that work without Anthony here.”