Jim is missing the show after a domestic abuse incidence

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
It tickles the ribs that this forum is full of people who will write essays about a random O&A clip from 2009, but no one listens to Sam & Jim, even for the nostalgia. Like I said in a previous thread, the fact is the Sam and Jim show has been around for 7 years, so it's clearly "working."

I'm just genuinely :image_9248: perplexed about the makeup of the listener demographic.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
It tickles the ribs that this forum is full of people who will write essays about a random O&A clip from 2009, but no one listens to Sam & Jim, even for the nostalgia

It's similar to how the fat sci fi writer has been on our radar for 5 years yet even now, nobody has actually bothered to read one of his books all the way through. There are limits to our autism.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It tickles the ribs that this forum is full of people who will write essays about a random O&A clip from 2009, but no one listens to Sam & Jim, even for the nostalgia. Like I said in a previous thread, the fact is the Sam and Jim show has been around for 7 years, so it's clearly "working."

I'm just genuinely :image_9248:perplexed about the makeup of the listener demographic.

It’s a cheap show and wallpaper programming so there’s something on. That’s all it is.

LAZERBEAMZ

Jim had a crisis last night. After a set he tripped walking down the stairs to the Cellar and skinned his knee. An elderly lady walking by offered him a wet wipe to clean it off. Jim thanked her, and after he was done he looked down and saw that it said "isopropyl alcohol" on the packaging.

In a panic he knocked the old lady down and immediately tried to get a cab because he needed to get to a AA meeting.