• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Breuer’s promo for Ozzys Boneyard

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
That ranking wasn’t even taken seriously just because of where they put Norm. People saw how they placed him almost last and realized it wasn’t worth reading any further. I think Charles Rocket was ranked higher.
IMG_2681.jpeg

Gilbert is 141/145. Robert Downey Jr. was the worst and a muppet is 144. That’s not a joke. Wasn’t Goat Boy pretty popular? Edit: like most people I completely forgot Gilbert was ever on SNL.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I've always hated that cornball hack with his voices and outrageous fake stories. Also, just like Jim Florentine, Jim Norton and that Cool Guy he's a guy with a metal show / persona that doesn't even know metal beyond the usual mainstream angry dad rock.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
That ranking wasn’t even taken seriously just because of where they put Norm. People saw how they placed him almost last and realized it wasn’t worth reading any further. I think Charles Rocket was ranked higher.
I hope this faggot writer pulls a Charles Rocket if you know what I mean (he stays away from comedy for a long time!)

Forum Clout
That guy, like Breuer, has a wife who is effectively dying and theres no control over the situation so instead of doing some praying or soul searching, they just lash out and latch onto these retarded ideologies. My armchair psychology anyway.
This is pretty much it. He always was a bit of a weirdo Jesus freak (I remember him bragging about home schooling his kids which is always a big giveaway). But once his wife started to past his brain fully broke in half and he went into the deep end of the covid conspiracy world. Which, like all right wing types, becomes so much of their world view that they're unable to make any point that doesn't tie back to their politics and turns their comedy into them just yelling their Facebook statuses at other boomers.

Pizza man was fun. I also like when he and Anthony would riff pretending to be stoner Long Island teenagers.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
As awful as Florentine is, Opie mimicking Florentines cadence was possibly the worst.

Norton mimicked Florentine and 10 other people. Opie 'picked up' a couple things from the greats like Ronnie B (dragging your S'ssssss)

There is a difference between thievery and inspiration.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

I'll defend the stuff he did with O&A when they were at WNEW. I remember thinking Goat Boy was the worst thing on SNL at the time and he wasn't good on the show, but his appearances on O&A back in the day completely turned me around.

ّّI burned the moped bit as part of a mix CD and I used to listen to it constantly. I was also in high school, so what do I know?

Nowadays, he's an absolute mark for Redbar trolling, but he had a huge role in the pre-XM lore of O&A.

Breuer was an excellent guest at WNEW in the old timey days. Along with Mario Cantone and Rich Vos, the true original comics of O&A.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Watched the movie Dick yesterday, in it Breuer plays John Dean and shares scenes with Kirsten Dunst and Michelle Williams. I wonder if they remember him.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I remember running into a family friend of a friend at a bbq last year who was this conspiracy theorist and cornered me about how they are burning the food supplies and I need to stock up on guns and shit. I then met his wife who was dying of breast cancer and it makes you look at people like that in a different light. That guy, like Breuer, has a wife who is effectively dying and theres no control over the situation so instead of doing some praying or soul searching, they just lash out and latch onto these retarded ideologies. My armchair psychology anyway.

No, you're right.

Steve and I had an old school mate we saw maybe a decade ago, he was a businessman and it was one of those random meets through the airport. The three of us had a layover and he asked us to join him at the bar, so thinking nothing of it, we told the band to give us an hour.

My brother and I proceeded to watch this guy unload the last 30 plus years of his life as he's downing drinks while we're nursing ours. He was married to a woman with an autoimmune disease - saw a picture, she was gorgeous once, well outside of his league - and he clearly loved her immensely, but the last decade was a downhill slide: constant sickness, at home help, and by that point, cancer. And the whole time, he has to keep working, even though he'd rather be taking care of her. Between stories about this, he would go on random tangents about the Illuminati and the other typical "hidden messages" shit the drunker he got. Even drew something on a napkin that I wish I still had, just to show you lads the craziness.

I think we put up with that for 40 minutes, and then said we had to go. By then, he had easily at least five or six doubles of Scotch. I was amused to see he could even stand let alone walk to the right gate. Steve called him "a corpse on autopilot", a man barely living because he feels he just has to exist in his hopeless situation. And like your experience, @FalconeFanClub, the guy has no control over his life, and instead goes down the rabbit hole of crazy.

Has no one ever fucking heard of a therapist?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
No, you're right.

Steve and I had an old school mate we saw maybe a decade ago, he was a businessman and it was one of those random meets through the airport. The three of us had a layover and he asked us to join him at the bar, so thinking nothing of it, we told the band to give us an hour.

My brother and I proceeded to watch this guy unload the last 30 plus years of his life as he's downing drinks while we're nursing ours. He was married to a woman with an autoimmune disease - saw a picture, she was gorgeous once, well outside of his league - and he clearly loved her immensely, but the last decade was a downhill slide: constant sickness, at home help, and by that point, cancer. And the whole time, he has to keep working, even though he'd rather be taking care of her. Between stories about this, he would go on random tangents about the Illuminati and the other typical "hidden messages" shit the drunker he got. Even drew something on a napkin that I wish I still had, just to show you lads the craziness.

I think we put up with that for 40 minutes, and then said we had to go. By then, he had easily at least five or six doubles of Scotch. I was amused to see he could even stand let alone walk to the right gate. Steve called him "a corpse on autopilot", a man barely living because he feels he just has to exist in his hopeless situation. And like your experience, @FalconeFanClub, the guy has no control over his life, and instead goes down the rabbit hole of crazy.

Has no one ever fucking heard of a therapist?
Therapy is for fags. Although what he did to you was unnecessary too.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Disagree, therapy can be a good thing for those who need it. Doesn't make you weak - what's weak is bottling the shit and being a miserable cunt by taking it out on everyone.

It was really fucking sad, Bonnie. I'm grateful we never ran into him again, and I don't want to know what's happened since. If he's alive still, I'd be shocked. That man had a higher tolerance that I never reached.

Forum Clout
I wouldn’t say it’s for fags. As someone in therapy once a week, I find it super helpful to talk through certain behaviors and ensure that I am not avoiding certain situations and having it ultimately affect how I act on a daily basis with my wife and family.

With that said, there are some weeks I just cancel because I either have nothing to say or I am just being a faggot and wallowing in emotions that are not productive. I think the therapy faggotry comes in when people NEED to constantly be sharing feelings and use them as an excuse to be a reactionary jizzbag. Therapy can easily be used as a crutch for people who just want to feel bad for themselves.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I wouldn’t say it’s for fags. As someone in therapy once a week, I find it super helpful to talk through certain behaviors and ensure that I am not avoiding certain situations and having it ultimately affect how I act on a daily basis with my wife and family.

With that said, there are some weeks I just cancel because I either have nothing to say or I am just being a faggot and wallowing in emotions that are not productive. I think the therapy faggotry comes in when people NEED to constantly be sharing feelings and use them as an excuse to be a reactionary jizzbag. Therapy can easily be used as a crutch for people who just want to feel bad for themselves.
Or you can act like a man and stop going to therapy then take your day out on your family.