• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Breuer seems unwell

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Quick story.

i saw him live a year or so ago. Some idiot in the crowd asked him “how’s your dad doing” unironicly. It was real quiet until I laughed like an obnoxious Buffon for an amount of time and volume that was awkward for everyone. So much so my wife put her hand on my arm and raised her eye brows at me. People turned and looked.

jim actually said “no no no it’s okay! It’s okay guys! He doesn’t know…. It’s okay. He doesn’t know”

why would he know your dad shit all over metallicas tour bus and died, you boring hack?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
hey, it's goat boy
1643097542464.jpeg

Kike baphomet yumor

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I don't really like Breuer as a comic, his O&A appearances were OK, but he always seemed like a genuinely good guy with a good heart. I hope he doesn't end up like Owen Benjamin. His rant about COVID on TACS was the best thing to come out of that hunk of shit show in years.