• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Sam sub turns on Nordin

Forum Clout
People can but they can't sustain their mockery in public. You can call Jimmy a 'faggot' on social media once and then you will get banned permanently. You can mock him to his face once but Kenny or some security guard or cop will arrest you for using "hate speech".

His peak will be continually embarrassing other comics and celebrities who have to tolerate his faggotry or lose their livelihoods. "Tee hee if someone makes fun of me I can cancel them". Same faggot that would whine about Comedy Central or the FCC bleeping or censoring language.
Jimmy's depraved, disgusting stars are all aligned right now, in perfect pervert synchronicity. It's a Golden Age for deviants, and Jimmy is reveling in it. If you think about it, what makes it even more surreal and strange is the fact that if Jimmy's statuesque he-bride was an actual female, he'd probably be catching heat over the age difference, and facing accusations of "grooming" a badly-damaged sex worker. But, because it's a tranny, he gets to skate on that whole aspect of it too.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
We finally found the breaking point for Jim & Sam hold outs. I bet if Jim was like that guido who is all "I'm an alpha. It's doesn't matter my girl has a cock. I'm not gay." then those losers on Reddit would still be with him. What does it matter what kind of woman Jim married? Get over it bigots.

Jim being the woman in this is what really gets to them. Everything disgusting about Jim, and being a bottom broke them.
Jim's catching not pitching?
:patrice_md:

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Jimmy's depraved, disgusting stars are all aligned right now, in perfect pervert synchronicity. It's a Golden Age for deviants, and Jimmy is reveling in it. If you think about it, what makes it even more surreal and strange is the fact that if Jimmy's statuesque he-bride was an actual female, he'd probably be catching heat over the age difference, and facing accusations of "grooming" a badly-damaged sex worker. But, because it's a tranny, he gets to skate on that whole aspect of it too.
Woah didn't even think of that

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Setup a guerilla (ding) mail account and use that to verify your new Reddit account. See you there I'm /u/libansheikhumuhammad
The DMAN has tried all the tactics. They have every new account tied to old cookies which just bans them immediately. Don’t care so much to look into it more or alter browser settings

Forum Clout
Also, more and more are cancelling their subscriptions from Compound. He spends more time game streaming, than work.
View attachment 183135
View attachment 183136

"Will have been a subscriber for three years in March."

Who are these cretins that are subscribing to Cumia in fucking 2021?? I could understand if it were 2016 and you were missing O&A or just curious what his new show was like. But I really struggle to imagine the scenario of that dogshit service generating a new subscriber after 8 years of broadcasting into the ether. What drew him in? The zero funny youtube clips? The complete lack of any recognizable talent? The awesome NYC skyline green screen background?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
"Will have been a subscriber for three years in March."

Who are these cretins that are subscribing to Cumia in fucking 2021?? I could understand if it were 2016 and you were missing O&A or just curious what his new show was like. But I really struggle to imagine the scenario of that dogshit service generating a new subscriber after 8 years of broadcasting into the ether. What drew him in? The zero funny youtube clips? The complete lack of any recognizable talent? The awesome NYC skyline green screen background?
The same dolts that still find him funny.