Jim and Sam get HUGE guest

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Nigger DeGrassi is a charlatan. ICP are actually smarter than him. They asked a good question.

From Popular Mechanics:

Magnetism is a mysterious force in this universe. Scientists don't fully understand why it occurs in the first place. They aren't sure why these particles have a north and south direction either, according to Live Science, and there are many different forms of magnetism.

Nigger DeGrassi is a charlatan. ICP are actually smarter than him. They asked a good question.

From Popular Mechanics:
I am in no way an ICP fan but them getting shit for saying "how do magnets work" is retarded. The problem is "how does it work", to the layman means "how do you use it". It must be an extension of the Dunning-Kruger effect where dumb people think they're smart but because they dont understand the question.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
I was hoping it would be bob kelly and the thread was a fat joke

CruisinColin

I am in no way an ICP fan but them getting shit for saying "how do magnets work" is retarded. The problem is "how does it work", to the layman means "how do you use it".
What the fuck are you even talking about. The song is about the world around us being full of wonder. That line is marveling at magnets and how they're a miracle.

Water, fire, air and dirt
Fucking magnets, how do they work?
And I don't wanna talk to a scientist
Y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed

The song is called Miracles and it sure as fuck isn't asking how to use magnets. That doesn't even make sense. Why would they ask how to use magnets in the middle of the song.
It must be an extension of the Dunning-Kruger effect where dumb people think they're smart but because they dont understand the question.
Yeah, you're the dipshit here. You can't even understand an ICP lyric.

Last edited:
I am in no way an ICP fan but them getting shit for saying "how do magnets work" is retarded. The problem is "how does it work", to the layman means "how do you use it". It must be an extension of the Dunning-Kruger effect where dumb people think they're smart but because they dont understand the question.
I understand the ICP guy iis dumb as fuck, but how do magnets work? normally to move something, that requires energy... so how do magnets work? there are no free lunches in physics... go:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
You don’t think Sam has aged well?

:image_4848:

:image_4848_m:

:image_4848_lg:
Screenshot_20230917-152631.png