• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Nikki Norton have done the impossible

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
"In 2016, Robinson had a stroke which paralyzed one side of his body and slurred his speech yet he continues performing stand-up.[7][8]"

Apparently not. God be wit him, no bs. Always seemed like a good guy.
According to the Faggotfire clip that was just posted about the Fim & Niki tranny mess, Keith is not only still performing but is set to record a new special this month!

I'll be looking forward to the posts on here with clips of that! Coming out with a cane, a chicken wing arm and slurred speech should make for one interesting special.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Stressed much, Jim? Eating because you can't sit down without crying?

What I'm saying is Jim's ass gets blown out.
My friend fucked this chic up the ass so hard that whatever shit was still in the colon got compacted together and gave her a raging high fever temp. She had to go to the doctor and get antibiotics and probably a handful of ex lax as well.

That exact scenario is in Fim's future, without question. No way that he's still getting away with "TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUT! I can't take that much" like he did with his ex girlfriends. Not with the 6'3" Nordic Viqueen! Fim is taking all 9" to the hilt and the jizz to boot.

Forum Clout
My friend fucked this chic up the ass so hard that whatever shit was still in the colon got compacted together and gave her a raging high fever temp. She had to go to the doctor and get antibiotics and probably a handful of ex lax as well.

That exact scenario is in Fim's future, without question. No way that he's still getting away with "TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUT! I can't take that much" like he did with his ex girlfriends. Not with the 6'3" Nordic Viqueen! Fim is taking all 9" to the hilt and the jizz to boot.
Jimmy's whole fetish, and really his entire personality, is built on humiliation. And there's nothing more humiliating than begging your wife to stop burying her enormous cock in your ruined rectum.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
"In 2016, Robinson had a stroke which paralyzed one side of his body and slurred his speech yet he continues performing stand-up.[7][8]"

Apparently not. God be wit him, no bs. Always seemed like a good guy.
I'm sure hes had two strokes at this point, shite he never did more o&a.
Op did you listen? Anything funny (ha), Keith was always funny and never gave a shit but I remember last time I heard him he struggled to speak coherently

Forum Clout
Jimmy looks like absolute shit. Nice paunch, you old faggot.
He looks like his own half-retarded cousin now, the weirdo you have to endure every Thanksgiving and Christmas. He's all retard-shaped now, and always has that retarded grin on his face. "Timmy's in the job program at his special school now, he's working at the recycling plant twenty hours a week!"...that sort of thing.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I'm sure hes had two strokes at this point, shite he never did more o&a.
Op did you listen? Anything funny (ha), Keith was always funny and never gave a shit but I remember last time I heard him he struggled to speak coherently
Yes. He used to date the black woman in the photo and they were telling a story how he brought her a PlayStation 2 and she got him a shitty sweater for Christmas so he unplugged the PlayStation stomped on the sweater and left. Hee sold the PlayStation to Bill Burr. In between his slurred speech and being extremely late his meanness was funny.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Jimmy looks like absolute shit. Nice paunch, you old faggot.
Jimmy looks like a combo of Don Rickles and Morty-

C9JhGxNXYAAF6Oy.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
According to the Faggotfire clip that was just posted about the Fim & Niki tranny mess, Keith is not only still performing but is set to record a new special this month!

I'll be looking forward to the posts on here with clips of that! Coming out with a cane, a chicken wing arm and slurred speech should make for one interesting special.
His special “Back of the Bus Funny” was not very good and I really wanted to like it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He looks like his own half-retarded cousin now, the weirdo you have to endure every Thanksgiving and Christmas. He's all retard-shaped now, and always has that retarded grin on his face. "Timmy's in the job program at his special school now, he's working at the recycling plant twenty hours a week!"...that sort of thing.
And everyone speaks to him slowly even though that’s not necessary.