• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Nikk on Carolla. Jim and Sam finally done?

G

I've had a hard life... but I've got a soft-spot for people doing whatever makes them happy.

It's hard to hate Jim being happy, there lots of critique & valid disapproval of Jim, but I dunno...

I think I'm coming-out as a bit of a softie, on the meanest forum worldwide... but I'll still light-you-up! Don't test me!
[MEDIA=youtube]WiJXSgCzV0Q[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]51C4VxzK-WM[/MEDIA]

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
There’s a theory that rumor started because Gere left Scientology. Jim is still a homosexual though.
More like it was true and they leaked it to the press as punishment. Lots of places published that he took gerbils in his ass and tons of comics mentioned it and he never sued. Guy definitely killed more rodents with his anus than even the best licensed pest exterminators and animal control workers.

Forum Clout
The Body sussed out the deviant queer Norton FIFTEEN years ago

Attachments

• gov.jpg
    gov.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 14

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
I've had a hard life... but I've got a soft-spot for people doing whatever makes them happy.

It's hard to hate Jim being happy, there lots of critique & valid disapproval of Jim, but I dunno...

I think I'm coming-out as a bit of a softie, on the meanest forum worldwide... but I'll still light-you-up! Don't test me!
"doing whatever makes them happy"

But he's not though.

This is just that wormy cocksucker's latest effort at mainstream recognition.

G

I'm sure carolla says "faggot" in a not lighthearted way all the time, talks about how trannies are men, they're mentally ill freaks, etc..
same wit da barstool sports interview last week.
but yimmmmmy and she-man get on the air? mum is the word...
Can't lose those sponsors, can't uuuhhfend half the listener base, a simple, "so jim, you're gay, right? you take it in the ass. you're a gay man"
would suffice. But can't have any controversy, have to keep it up beat, PERRY FARRELL (another queer) IS UP NEXT, FOLKS!
same phoniness with literally everyone that has a "platform". completely fake persona.

then you have weak/outofshape/ men talking like women, "I'm just glad he's happy! good for jim! Love is love!"
the woooooorld. is . a faaaaggot. 🎵🎶(billy corgan voice)

definitely the latter, I think weed turned me liberal & gay

that's every brit though.
weed/shrooms/cid made me a francoist and unironically realize the iq gaps and 13/50%. haven't changed in over a decade. ha.

[BOC][/BOC]

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
then you have weak/outofshape/ men talking like women, "I'm just glad he's happy! good for jim! Love is love!"
the woooooorld. is . a faaaaggot. 🎵🎶(billy corgan voice)

that's every brit though.
weed/shrooms/cid made me a francoist and unironically realize the iq gaps and 13/50%. haven't changed in over a decade. ha.
I definitely knew I'd get shit for the original comment - it was reddit-esque & made me seem like a queer, I guess I was feeling out-of-sorts... but still; fuck you, homeless-looking alki!

Take that with ya'!