• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jig looking for more gibs

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
Ooga Booga epki has raped many children here in Africa

Jason Sanford has long raped children with Fatty pig

Who would pay any amount of money to look at this guy's content?

flick my clit and call me Daniel Mullen.png

VizioDash

Forum Clout
Huh? You staying at nice hotels for $80 a night?
Book ahead and negotiate. I got four days comped by just being nice to the manager. And it was about 120 per night outside of those days, but negotiated down from 170ish. Don't know how the fuck he's getting to $250 per night. Even a fleabag $40 a night motel is a huge upgrade for him.

Last edited:

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
Book ahead and negotiate. I got four days comped by just being nice to the manager. And it was about 120 per night outside of those days, but negotiated down from 170ish. Don't know how the fuck he's getting to $250 per night. Even a fleabag $40 a night motel is a huge upgrade for him.
Pack a chink guitar next time, get your meals COMP'd too.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I will donate to this nigga's gofundme on the condition that when he goes back to Africa, he has to go back with a Jew on each shoulder.