• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jews You Like

Harvey Keitel
Andras Schiff
Dustan Hoffman
Paul Gottfried
Gilad Atzmon
Ron Unz

Off the top of my head, Jews to be careful not to trust because they specifically set out to earn your trust while deceiving you:

Harold Bloom
Stephen Miller
Ben Shapiro
Mark Levin
Michael Savage
William Kristol
David Frumm
85% of writers at Quillette.com
Bloom's a tough one man. On the one hand, I've read everything he ever wrote about Shakespeare and on the other he really did say things like "T.S. Elliot's work was strangled by his antisemitism" and "a woman clearly wrote the Old Testament."

I'd add Moldbug to the latter group.

Last edited:
I suppose I should mention I have every full-length feature The Coen Brothers, Kubrick, Polanski, and Woody Allen ever made.

Note: This doesn't mean I like them.
I do however like David Mamet. A lot.

G

He's a vaxxed child, child.

Jewish poison courses through his veins as we speak...
My most kiked betrayal of myself. I may be dead soon, regular heart palpitations at the gym ever since the 2nd dose. They grow stronger. Theres been a few cases where I thought it was the end.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Bloom's a tough one man. On the one hand, I've read everything he ever wrote about Shakespeare and on the other he really did say things like "T.S. Elliot's work was strangled by his antisemitism" and "a woman clearly wrote the Old Testament."

I'd add Moldbug to the latter group.
oh yeah, big time. I mean big time on Curtis Yarvin. He's like Exhibit A. These fucks are just liars, the depths they go to to try to mislead people is amazing. To wear a mask with that much effort that they do is incomprehensible. Another one of similar type is Mike Krechmer ("Mike Malice"). It sucks seeing smart people get fooled by them.

I guess a millennia of being shameless cheats and needing to fly under the radar as a minority in a host population has created some personality types fucked up beyond imagination

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
My most kiked betrayal of myself. I may be dead soon, regular heart palpitations at the gym ever since the 2nd dose. They grow stronger. Theres been a few cases where I thought it was the end.
I'm not even fucking around, and I don't want to make a hypochondriac out of you... but for fuck's sake, acquire SOMETHING, the HCQ, Ivermectin, D supplements, zinc supplements... ward this shit the fuck off. Figure out a way to minimize this unadulterated

JEWISH

POISON

G

I'm not even fucking around, and I don't want to make a hypochondriac out of you... but for fuck's sake, acquire SOMETHING, the HCQ, Ivermectin, D supplements, zinc supplements... ward this shit the fuck off. Figure out a way to minimize this unadulterated

JEWISH

POISON
I take vitamins daily and eat well. So funny if I died from this vax while fat fucks like tomlinson survive. Fucking ironic. Cruel world. Thats the bit, isnt it, God? Haha holee shit...

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Screenshot_20211028-095912_Google.jpg

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man

JEWISH

POISON
:brothaman_md:Where we at with the antiparasitic treatments being used to ward off the hymie sauce?

:image_9248_m: And the irony involved.

:image_9249_m:Heheh... Jimmy beat me to it.

:brothaman_md:I'm hearing the tea with pine needlezzzz is another one.

:image_9249_m:Oh.

:brothaman_md:Yeah but if they think I'm driving all the way up north for fawkin pine needles they're out of their minds.

:image_9249_m:Yeah...

:image_9248_m:If I wanted to go up north to find needles I'd move to Seattle.

:image_9249_m:Haha ho lee shit

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
:brothaman_md:Where we at with the antiparasitic treatments being used to ward off the hymie sauce?

:image_9248_m: And the irony involved.

:image_9249_m:Heheh... Jimmy beat me to it.

:brothaman_md:I'm hearing the tea with pine needlezzzz is another one.

:image_9249_m:Oh.

:brothaman_md:Yeah but if they think I'm driving all the way up north for fawkin pine needles they're out of their minds.

:image_9249_m:Yeah...

:image_9248_m:If I wanted to go up north to find needles I'd move to Seattle.

:image_9249_m:Haha ho lee shit
i love these

i read pine needlezzz the way he says thumbs here

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
That first bitch is awful
Really? I always thought she cute, kinda funny (Basically was a JAP stereotype on parks and rec) and she seems like a nice enough person in interviews, but to each their own. They can't all have Abby Shapiro's shabbat sacks

And Dan Burros I have to respect for responding to being outed as a Jew, by killing himself, so there's one less Jew in the world

Last edited: