• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jews You Like

3qPG.gif

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
- Adam Sandler
- Ben Weinman, ex-Dillinger Escape Plan guitarist. Now runs an animal sanctuary with his big-titted Cuban wife
- Rodney Dangerfield
- Jackie Mason is a good fella for sticking up for Mel Gibson
- Joan Rivers
- Stephen Perkins, drummed for Jane's Addiction, came across really well in a music documentary I watched once
- Otto Petersen

I dunno, I like a lot of Jews to be completely honest witcha

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Harvey Keitel
Andras Schiff
Dustan Hoffman
Paul Gottfried
Gilad Atzmon
Ron Unz

Off the top of my head, Jews to be careful not to trust because they specifically set out to earn your trust while deceiving you:

Harold Bloom
Stephen Miller
Ben Shapiro
Mark Levin
Michael Savage
William Kristol
David Frumm
85% of writers at Quillette.com

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
- Adam Sandler
- Ben Weinman, ex-Dillinger Escape Plan guitarist. Now runs an animal sanctuary with his big-titted Cuban wife
- Rodney Dangerfield
- Jackie Mason is a good fella for sticking up for Mel Gibson
- Joan Rivers
- Stephen Perkins, drummed for Jane's Addiction, came across really well in a music documentary I watched once
- Otto Petersen

I dunno, I like a lot of Jews to be completely honest witcha
Re: Janes- Great Escape Artists is one of the greatest modern rock albums and they pretended instantly that it doesn't exist.

G

Jesus, the eternally existent Son and second Person of God is not a Jew. He was born of a woman as a Jew and lived as a religious Jew in order to fulfill Jewish law on behalf of those bound to it by God's decree so that they could be released from one doctrine (which was impossible for anyone to keep perfectly enough to please God or to be saved from hell by it), continue in God's covenant with Abraham through faith in the Messiah that the prophets had foretold, and receive the new doctrine of that covenant without being lawbreakers in God's eyes. Jesus' Jewishness during His earthly life had a purpose, which He accomplished. God is not Jewish; nor is He Christian: He is the giver of both Scriptural Judaism and Scriptural Christianity, but those terms apply only to human followers of those doctrines.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.quora.com/How-can-a-Christian-justify-being-antisemitic-when-Jesus-was-Jewish[/URL]

Ignore the rest of her post.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
View attachment 11034

Self hating jew who throws them all in the oven by the end.

It's funny how, even in their ranks, when they realize the truth... everything they say or believe in doesn't resemble Jewishness at all.

Norman Finkelstein is another one of the good ones. He doesn't look retarded, but he still has the Jewy voice, lol. The world is so bizarre: you ever see that video where he makes the girl in the audience cry? There he is, a Jewish man, telling a crying German girl that "the Jews do not have a right to mistreat Palestinians."