Jewish musical artists that stink and are probably gay.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
IMG_3989.jpeg

Who was that Jewish reggae guy Opie tried hard to sell as the new big thing for like an hour and a half? Opie w/ Jim Norton had some really really dark, depressing days. It was not a happy show.
That was Vladimir Illyich Ulyanov.

It’s a good thing that Wormie is getting his saggy, blown out, self-hating faghole ravaged by his autistic, brain dead, giant, Aryan faggot brute man wife! Whilst El Operino is talking to beer bottles and nude, homeless niggers sniffing baby powder in alleys to ten viewers.

Worm’s bank account and T cells are dropping to a giant, masculine, tranny fag while The Opinacolada is terrified as to how he’ll pay his property taxes. Ghoul’s pacemaker is the only thing keeping his pedophile nigger-hater corpse self alive.

Yep.. good thing the dark days are over!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker

I learned about young Shmariyahu here on the cumtown forum years ago. He's one of like 10 young boys that was somehow "adopted" by a single rich Hasidic guy. There's a ton of videos of the kids doing stupid rhythmless dances and Shmariyahu is the resident rapper/main event. There is a very creepy website that their "father" (molester) made that has oddly detailed bios for each kid. Their likes, dislikes, etc. Buddy is pimping these kids out.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Are there any good ones besides Bob Dylan? I can't think of any. Beastie Boys had their moments I guess. Matisyahu was definitely made out to be huge but it just didn't take. A few of those songs were great though.

cardwell

Are there any good ones besides Bob Dylan? I can't think of any. Beastie Boys had their moments I guess. Matisyahu was definitely made out to be huge but it just didn't take. A few of those songs were great though.

Good question. I'll go with Yo La Tengo fronted by a fella named Ira David Kaplan.