• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus, remember this?

Clubber Lange

Rock ‘em, bro!
Forum Clout
Imagine the lifelong trauma that woman suffered after 2:00 in, getting a direct Cum(ia)shot facial.

IMG_7211.jpeg

IMG_7213.jpeg

Same energy:

actor-billie-gibson-39493_large.jpeg

Last edited:

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
This was 100% written and directed by Joe Derosa. He needed extras and invited us all. Why would I pretend this was funny. Because Anthony is in it? Or because you thought he wrote it? I don't get it. You don't need to @ mention me over every miniscule thing.
I @ mentioned you because you are thanked in the credits, stupid. Silly me I should’ve known you were credited by mistake! FAGGOT.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Whoa whoa whoa. What's the context of this? Love me a good whore. She's dummy thicc now but still quite fuckable. Isn't she the one who Schaub tried to get to "walg to my trugg, b"?

Ahh okay just looked it up. Apparently, she used to flash her producer for lulz and he forgot to edit it out like he normally did. Yes I said HE. Fucking little slut. I wanna spit in her face and then fuck her mouse while pinching her nose.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
And Dovid is still mad derosa didn't tweet for him that one time

Remember that tweet? Man those were the days. What was that now, 2018? I love how I barely use Twitter and you have my tweets memorized. I'm really flattered just so you know. All the times everyone brings up little things I did going back 20 years, it really makes me feel special knowing the impact I've made on all you of you for better or worse. I could've been somebody very forgettable, that "who was that guy" guy, but no. You all not only remember me, but little details of my life, down to five year old social media posts. It's beautiful.