Jesus Paul

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Huge red flag for Patrick lying about Paul's relation to Dani. Almost as if he knows there's something more nefarious

It is because Patrick S Tomlinson has seen and downloaded Dani's nudes from Pedo Paul Weimer at the pedocons the SFWA hold year round.

All the trips to Vietnam and other 3erd world shitholes Old'Coward Pedo Paul Weimer goes to to take pictures by himself. Not to look for a rock tooth'd mail order insect wife but to take "pictures," let that sink in..

The fuck is he rambling about here

queer with a capital Q.jpg

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Dani reminds me of a queer girl I met in the mental hospital.
Every morning we would have to fill out a questionnaire asking questions like what were our goals for the day when the only option was to sit and watch Martin on TV. I also had a book of psalms to fuel my delusions
She would draw anime cats and schoolgirls on her form and I got her to start filling mine out too.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Babies in baths need to be closely monitored. If only one person is bathing them, it is absolutely irresponsible and bizarre for the adult to start distracting themselves with “portraiture.”

Even if you took the photos just to show the parents, that’s sketchy enough. Posting them online is beyond the pale. By allowing Paul unsupervised access to their daughter from infancy, Dani’s adoptive parents failed her as much as her birth parents did.

There’s a reason why you always advise kids to find a woman to ask for help if they’re lost or in trouble. Statistically it’s a no-brainer. Only unfit piece of shit parents play loose with the odds when it comes to risking their babies being molested.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It wasn’t his niece, it was his friends adopted child and giving her a bath and recording it was quite literally an illegal activity that contravened basic safeguarding laws.

Not to mention being morally reprehensible.

I baby sat my actual niece countless times and we watched movies and ate pizza or had tea parties. I wouldn’t ever dream of giving her a bath let alone recording it.

Hey Paul. Let me clear up this mystery for you.

Normal people might take a couple of bath pics here and there of their own kids using their cell phone (or back in the day, a cheap shitty camera to fill a roll of film).

You're in there with your $2,000 Nikon DSLR with 18-200 mm Nikkor lens and speedlight flash attachment mounted on a tripod, taking nude RAW photos of a child who is not even blood-related.

See the difference, perv?

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I can't imagine allowing a roommate bath your kid. How many diapers did Paul change?
I can imagine letting a trusted female friend do it. My wife’s girlfriends have babysat our kids many times over the years and given them baths or changed diapers. Most of them were moms themselves; sometimes our kids were playing together and they’d throw them all in the tub together before getting them ready for bed.

Inviting a single man to set up a photography studio in your bathroom to capture high-res footage of your baby daughter naked is completely different and completely insane. I’m a mandated reporter and if a kid told me some guy was taking pictures of them in the bath, I’d contact authorities in a heartbeat.

There is something fundamentally broken in people who don’t see how fucked up and wrong this is. Especially posting the photos online and lying about being related to the kid.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Hey Paul. Let me clear up this mystery for you.

Normal people might take a couple of bath pics here and there of their own kids using their cell phone (or back in the day, a cheap shitty camera to fill a roll of film).

You're in there with your $2,000 Nikon DSLR with 18-200 mm Nikkor lens and speedlight flash attachment mounted on a tripod, taking nude RAW photos of a child who is not even blood-related.

See the difference, perv?
I may borrow this and hit him with it on twitter.

diabeetus

My ex was a pedo fashion photographer. We got together when I was 19 and he was in his 40s. He also took really tasteful pics of kids as young as 5
For this shoot my job was to distract the 16 year old model's mother in the next room so he could get these shots behind a closed door
OK groomer. "I deleted the pedo pictures--but they're art and you're uptight--and the guys who quoted me are now guilty of posting pedo pictures but I washed my hands of them so I'm cool now". Kill yourself, pedo enabler. "But I'm a victim!" It's funny how all pedos say the same thing. "Now look at Dani and laugh at how she's a fat bitch now." You're fucked.