Jesus Paul

lying about being related to the kid.
Did he though? I've seen what he originally named the album and it's "Uncle" Paul. I've got friends with kids and they introduce me as "Uncle" Fat Lispy Faggot. It's fun to laugh about and act like he's lying but I don't think he's ever tried to pass himself off as her actual uncle.

OK groomer. "I deleted the pedo pictures--but they're art and you're uptight--and the guys who quoted me are now guilty of posting pedo pictures but I washed my hands of them so I'm cool now". Kill yourself, pedo enabler. "But I'm a victim!" It's funny how all pedos say the same thing. "Now look at Dani and laugh at how she's a fat bitch now." You're fucked.
Now that she's 18 I wonder how she feels about the fact that he's posting those photos of her as a child online. It weirds me out enough to know there are photos in some family album of me, let alone if they were posted online for the world to see. I wonder how it impacts her and if he has ever stopped for a second to consider her feelings.

BudDickman

Did he though? I've seen what he originally named the album and it's "Uncle" Paul. I've got friends with kids and they introduce me as "Uncle" Fat Lispy Faggot. It's fun to laugh about and act like he's lying but I don't think he's ever tried to pass himself off as her actual uncle.
He literally called her his niece in the screenshot in the original post.

He literally called her his niece in the screenshot in the original post:
paul2-png.102540
Thanks I missed that. He's definitely a creepy faggot who shouldn't be around kids.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
How old was the kid when Paul was told to LEAVE and NEVER RETURN?
I’ve read references to him being kicked out of more than one cohabitation arrangement. What were the details of this one? The most fucked up part is that we only know about this because Paul posted about it on the Internet. These “people” have no shame.
Just going on statistics, it's likely that girl was abused by somebody
It’s likely she was abused by multiple people. That’s how abuse works: It turns innocent children into magnets for evil creeps who only care about their orgasm. Paul Weimer and Samuel Delaney are birds of a feather and should be executed.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I’ve read references to him being kicked out of more than one cohabitation arrangement. What were the details of this one? The most fucked up part is that we only know about this because Paul posted about it on the Internet. These “people” have no shame.

It’s likely she was abused by multiple people. That’s how abuse works: It turns innocent children into magnets for evil creeps who only care about their orgasm. Paul Weimer and Samuel Delaney are birds of a feather and should be executed.
From what Paul said, it was something like when the Olsens were going to adopt the kid, there couldn't be a non-blood relative living at the residence or possibly it was the room they needed. There was some gay blog of his we found where he babbled about it.

From what Paul said, it was something like when the Olsens were going to adopt the kid, there couldn't be a non-blood relative living at the residence or possibly it was the room they needed. There was some gay blog of his we found where he babbled about it.
Something like this. I know it was speculated that something popped up during the requisite background check and people wondered if the two were related. It speaks to why, despite having a degree in education, he has never taught children.