Jesus, fucking faggots here....

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
They're Anthony Cumias. I was doxed and had some threads made about me on the original sub because I posted using a reddit account tied to my identity... I told the mods they didn't have to delete the threads made about me because I could take a joke. Of course, then that SpaceEdge faggot (the original one) deletes every thread made about him as soon as he's doxed.
Don't forget about that other faggot mod TheToolMan. I think the only mod that was cool was that N64cube guy or whatever.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Don't forget about that other faggot mod TheToolMan. I think the only mod that was cool was that N64cube guy or whatever.
I love when the BigGreenYamo tried to act like he wasn't a faggot by trying to play into the 2nd sub's good graces.

Fuck him, thinking being less gay than TheToolMan meant he could get a pass

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Also relevant:

1650231805143.png

Faggot

I love when the BigGreenYamo tried to act like he wasn't a faggot by trying to play into the 2nd sub's good graces.

Fuck him, thinking being less gay than TheToolMan meant he could get a pass

I mean he was pretty fucking gay. He unironically simped for Doovid and supported his shitty Pancake house podcast. I want to say I remember there being an interest he had to mod Dovid, but it may not have gone that far and I might not be remembering totally clearly. But he was 100% a Dovid simping queer.