• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus Christ (Jim Norton degeneracy)

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
by the transitive property, all those fat truckers who paid for the chip cartoon basically paid for nicole's clothes, purses and shoes lmao.

imagine thinking you're getting some fawwwkkkiing hilarious cartoon from your favorite edgy radio show and a decade later you essentially purchased a XXXL versace negligee for whatever is going on here.

More like trans property now am I right or what folks

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I remember a while Jim was interviewing Bailey Jay, it was maybe his vice show, I can't recall. Anyhow, Bailey was wearing a miniskirt and crossed his legs and interrupted Jimmy and said something like "I just sat on my balls" Jimmy stopped himself and gasped like he was all horned up at that comment.
I always thought that was just Jimmy going for some shock comedy. Well it turns out this degenerate really did get horned up over that.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
channels4_profile.jpg
EeMGh9hWAAE0HyE.jpeg.jpg

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
"uggs - it's a trans girls best friend, nobodies going to think you're a man with uggs"
Definitely, nice shoulders btw, you play for the cowboys or?
Also lol at Norton having smaller feet than his "wife", what a pair of fucking crackpots
Like I get that making fun of Norton is funny but I have to admit the Norse god at least admits she looks like a man and all that. He doesn’t try to hide it and there’s something likeable about him. Not Norton tho. I hope he takes every penny from Jim and the apartment.