Jerry Jen update

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
The blinking is hilarious.

I wanna hold off on ripping on this guy for being asian, though. I think we all should but I'm not gonna say what anyone should do. Personally, I'm holding back right now, just to see what kind of results he's gonna throw our way. If he gives us what we want (total payment of Quasi), then he has my support. But if he "golly gee"'s his way through this like Judge Ashley, then he's catching a beating from me.

Last edited:

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
The blinking is hilarious.

I wanna hold off on ripping on this guy for being asian, though. I think we all should but I'm not gonna say what anyone should do. Personally, I'm holding back right now, just to see what kind of results he's gonna throw our way. If he gives us what we want (total payment of Quasi), then he has my support. But if he "golly gee"'s his way through this like Judge Ashley, then he's catching a beating from me.
China numba won. But few flee to takea sheet on dat kolean dog eatah supa royarr David Sohn

Hee his faggot pickcha

1650739189719.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Personally, I'm holding back right now, just to see what kind of results he's gonna throw our way.

Jerry's just manoeuvred SFWA into calling their lawyer and spending $6k on a motion to attempt to hide their association/correspondence/friendship/loans/etc. with Fatrick; and they're about to lose that motion. Whatever sordid negotiations they held with themselves to approve spending charity money on Fatrick's vanity suit is about to appear in court records; and an army of autists is about to dissect those records in depth. First here; then the bottom feeders at Kiwi Farms will go over the remains. I cannot imagine the panic that's going on behind the scenes over at SFWA.

That was Jerry's opening move; that was him moving his pawn two spaces forward to start the game. I'm feeling pretty good about the guy so far.