• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@jenna worships Satan and idolises Saddam Hussein.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

clint-eastwood.gif

G

Damn, anyone remember a week ago when @Wisconsin.gov was legit upset because I "sidelined" on his feud with @chocolatehellhole? He thought we were in some sort of unspoken alliance and was entitled to my unquestionable support in all internet feuds.

View attachment 165699

Now he's sucking up to @NoBacon, trying to get in cool with the popular kids who bro out in DMs?

[MEDIA=youtube]SESI19h4wDo[/MEDIA]

You know what they say, if you can't beat them, AI generate pictures of fat Jenna for their approval.
Oh stfu...I literally called out No bacon for being a kiwi fag weirdo that never belonged.

G

View attachment 165711
You asked for your coq to be rated by a bunch of bodybuilders.
Imagine how pathetic you have to be to literally rehash a funny troll in 2011, that didn't even happen? Imagine thinking this rehashing of things (the trope back in 2011 wasn't that I sent my cock to bodybuilders, but to a dick rating forum)...is not pathetic? Imagine thinking I dont see thru your misery? Just log off man...I truly think you killed this forum.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Imagine how pathetic you have to be to literally rehash a funny troll in 2011, that didn't even happen? Imagine thinking this rehashing of things (the trope back in 2011 wasn't that I sent my cock to bodybuilders, but to a dick rating forum)...is not pathetic? Imagine thinking I dont see thru your misery? Just log off man...I truly think you killed this forum.
Thanks for correcting the record as I predicted you would by purposefully making one detail somewhat incorrect, Towelheadmanson. I'm sure Allah and Mohammad will give you a high five (good looking kindergartner) for taking presumably grainy photos of your penis for other men to rate on the internet.
libanboqdoodyfaceoff.png

G

^^ Boring sad, coprophile.

Tomlinson, lol...you lot still thinking you're above him is insane. I legit was under the mindset Niki was leaving him and he humiliated me (with that broadcast of her standing by him like a loyal wife), and I'm not even a patposter.

His folly was engaging flying monkeys.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Oh stfu...I literally called out No bacon for being a kiwi fag weirdo that never belonged.

So why are you generating AI images to simp for a kiwi fag weirdo that never belonged? Here ya go buddy, please uprib!

Anyway, let's get back to making fun of Jenna's rap. We all have to walk on Greggshells around NoBacon, so when the thin-skinned King of the DMs gets hurt fee-fees, change the subject to Jenna's rap and make him happy again!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
So why are you generating AI images to simp for a kiwi fag weirdo that never belonged? Here ya go buddy, please uprib!

Anyway, let's get back to making fun of Jenna's rap. We all have to walk on Greggshells around NoBacon, so when the thin-skinned King of the DMs gets hurt fee-fees, change the subject to Jenna's rap and make him happy again!

Nice gay rap that sounded like a woman, stupid.

G

If you can't accept the hilarity behind your jenna ortega fandom, or your freestyle...its standalone hilarity, and not from a desire to 'get ribs' from people, you might be a Covert narcissist along with everything else, lol. Imagine thinking Im doing it to seek ribs? You have learned nothing about who or what I am (I dont do shit to win brownie points ever or win over cliques, especially cliques I find pathetic or pitiful).

I'm funny, this place is not.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Nice gay rap that sounded like a woman, stupid.

No irony or sarcasm to this statement, great job making the board obedient to you. Like you're a boss or your spouse's father: someone you just have to respect.

I don't know what Charles Manson shit you're whispering in DMs to get this loyalty like Patrick's ballwashers, the special boy is never to be criticized or made fun of. You've turned the entire forum into Laura Riches and Triem Visuals, and it's impressive.

You should play Survivor or something. Actually they probably wouldn't cast a fat nazi manlet so nevermind.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
No irony or sarcasm to this statement, great job making the board obedient to you. Like you're a boss or your spouse's father: someone you just have to respect.

I don't know what Charles Manson shit you're whispering in DMs to get this loyalty like Patrick's ballwashers, the special boy is never to be criticized or made fun of. You've turned the entire forum into Laura Riches and Triem Visuals, and it's impressive.

You should play Survivor or something. Actually they probably wouldn't cast a fat nazi manlet so nevermind.

It’s because it’s funny how much it annoys you, in reality I’m not in any chats now because they all dislike me. You’re just blinded by your terminal contrarian ignorance.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout

You are sounding like Boq here, thinking that there are coordinated attacks against you. You embarrassed yourself, admit you're a shitty rapper with a high pitched voice and it all goes away.