Jenna just couldn't leave it da fawk alone (and is an admitted pedophile on top of it)

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
You forgot the coprophilic part.
While it's fun to embellish for the joke and I appreciate where you're coming from.. this doesn't feel like the right time or place. Wormkiller is a real, legit, subway level pedo
wormkillerpedoooo.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
While it's fun to embellish for the joke and I appreciate where you're coming from.. this doesn't feel like the right time or place. Wormkiller is a real, legit, subway level pedo View attachment 102188
WormKiller forced me to shit in his mouth after he raped me in every available hole during the summer of 2002 dude, i was just 10 years old at the time.

It's not a fucking joke!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I bet @Jenna is a Ben Shapiro-ish guy who larps as an SNL writer

"See, I couldn't be a pedophile because Jews aren't pedophiles who work for Lorne Michaels... which I do, which is why I'm too busy to respond to DMs even though I make truces through DMs - because I'm a peaceful guy - and then go back on them in public and get uppity when I get dragged publicly and @admin is in on it. #FagsAndLogic"

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
I bet @Jenna is a Ben Shapiro-ish guy who larps as an SNL writer
I used to like @Jenna but if it's true he's a writer for SNL, I'm not sure how I feel about the guy anymore. Maybe if he gets a rubber doody or diarrhea shit bit onto tomorrow's episode I'll be back in with the guy.