• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@jenna has the voice of a 45 year old Jewish spinster cat lady but claims to be a “97% non trans male”

Jenna

You should take a day off
NoBacon's spent the morning in the secret chat defending how much he loves to torture animals.

Apparently he gets to torture all the animals he wants because Jews are also doing bad things. Something like that. The point is, he really really feels powerful when he can take the life away from an innocent animal.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
NoBacon's spent the morning in the secret chat defending how much he loves to torture animals.

Apparently he gets to torture all the animals he wants because Jews are also doing bad things. Something like that. The point is, he really really feels powerful when he can take the life away from an innocent animal.
Nobacon, comment?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
NoBacon said that every species of animal is a stand-in for different ethnicities. Rats and cockroaches representing Western Jews for example.
Jenna then said something that made NoBacon think he's Jewish and effeminate.

It’s not even that, or as funny as that. He took a post I made about throwing oil into a lake and then he said I was starting a fish Holocaust and enjoy gun massacres in zoos.

He’s crazy.

Jenna

It’s not even that, or as funny as that. He took a post I made about throwing oil into a lake and then he said I was starting a fish Holocaust and enjoy gun massacres in zoos.

He’s crazy.

Boy you sure are whistling a different tune now.

Where's that energy you had in the private chat? Killing all those fish for no reason is the funniest fucking thing in the world!

Jenna

FISH? nigga I thought no bacon was talking about shoving firecrackers up kittens assholes what with your frenzied maudlin...

Fish are barely animals, who gives a fuck about Fish?

I could give a shit about fisherman who eat what they catch.

This is more akin to topping over a fishtank just to watch the poor little suckers flop and gasp for air as they slowly die. You're not gaining anything from the experience except the pleasure of knowing you made them suffer.

He purposely killed a bunch of innocent creatures because he wanted to feel superior and powerful over killing them.

G

This is more akin to topping over a fishtank just to watch the poor little suckers flop and gasp for air as they slowly die. You're not gaining anything from the experience except the pleasure of knowing you made them suffer.

He purposely killed a bunch of innocent creatures because he wanted to feel superior and powerful over killing them.

I think I understand your contempt now...The hypocrisy's the worst part?

maxresdefault.jpg

Jenna

I think I understand your contempt now...The hypocrisy's the worst part?

maxresdefault.jpg

It's more about him using religion as a hall pass to excuse whatever evil, satantic shit he feels like doing. Grooming children, torturing animals, getting hundreds of his co-workers fired.

There's zero introspection of "am I a shitty person" or "how can I be better" just "I am a holy person therefore every decision I make is supported by Jesus and I am never to be criticized".

He's literally torturing animals for fun and then talking about how he proudly fights Satan.

G

Shutup, faggot