• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@jenna has the voice of a 45 year old Jewish spinster cat lady but claims to be a “97% non trans male”

Troy Maclure

So easily forgotten…
It's more about him using religion as a hall pass to excuse whatever evil, satantic shit he feels like doing. Grooming children, torturing animals, getting hundreds of his co-workers fired.

There's zero introspection of "am I a shitty person" or "how can I be better" just "I am a holy person therefore every decision I make is supported by Jesus and I am never to be criticized".

He's literally torturing animals for fun and then talking about how he proudly fights Satan.
Have you considered maybe he enjoys upsetting you and chooses to say things that he knows will do it

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
He throws anything, hoping SOMETHING sticks...Me? I just know what I heard, and it explains the sensitivity.
I just want you to shut up with your gay islamic posting.You have a very weak gay voice. Your show sucks too and I will continue reporting it and downvoting to fuck up your algorithm until you go back to being Child.

G

Boq is a welfare nigger. I know that's not who you were asking about, but I thought you might like to know.
keep throwing ANYTHING, ANYTHING as ABSURD and outlandish as it can sound, to see if maybe something sticks...me? I just know what you are, no need to speculate. I heard it and it explains the fragile womanly ego. Gay too, like jenna.

G

Not one person agreed with you. Posting in all caps means someone is very calm and not angry. Tell me you feel bad for my kids some more, palm reading welfare baby fucker.
I doubt you have kids tbh, just a gut feeling, but if you do...May God have mercy, truly. I think you're the pedophile and the one on welfare too btw. The odd accusations to me seem like "clear cut projection".

It's more about him using religion as a hall pass to excuse whatever evil, satantic shit he feels like doing. Grooming children, torturing animals, getting hundreds of his co-workers fired.

There's zero introspection of "am I a shitty person" or "how can I be better" just "I am a holy person therefore every decision I make is supported by Jesus and I am never to be criticized".

He's literally torturing animals for fun and then talking about how he proudly fights Satan.
That's right! Who does this anti-semite goy think he is? Everybody knows that only the (((chosen people))) can do that!