• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

jef rouner has called law enforcement on us?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
These faggots all grew up with the internet. We are all around the same age. They should know how absolutely retarded it is to “call the sheriff “. It’s not a winnable fight.

Maybe you do identify and get someone, but at what cost to your life? The playbook for these situations has been known since the days of fucking BBSs.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Howdy to any Houston Sheriff's office cop reading this trying to figure out what the freak genderless ghoul is bitching about!

We love our law enforcement, don't we folks?

And as much as we find Jef to be disgusting, grotesque, and wouldn't trust him anywhere near our children, we reject any illegal activity aimed at him.

DON’T LET JEF ROUN’YA KIDS!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im sure some right wing texas sheriff is going hear this clowns story and read his lefty trigger bait article then roll his eyes and put him on the pay no mind list.

Why do these weirdos keep trying to pin all these political buzzwords on this place? Both far left and far right get equally shit on here.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220923-170114_Gallery.jpg

G

I don't think he's faking it, I really think he picked up a superstalker on kiwifarms. I saw one heavily editorialized netflix doc so I'm an expert on swatting, it's a personal thing not a communal one. It's a weird power thing and the worst thing Patrick can do is call constant attention to it, it just feeds the swatter's ego.

Blaming everyone on the forums is like blaming the entire high school after a mass shooting. There's one cunt committing crimes and everyone else wants them brought to justice.
When I first read the WISN article it linked to another one about a teenager who was arrested in WI and part of a Discord group doing SWATing for shits and giggles. So another possibility is that Pat, along with the string of other cows who have been SWATed recently, are all in the crosshairs of a similar group.

If I were to be conspiratorial about any of this, it'd only be to the extent that a tranny could be paying a group like above to do these calls to get KiwiFarms and similar websites wiped off the internet.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
When I first read the WISN article it linked to another one about a teenager who was arrested in WI and part of a Discord group doing SWATing for shits and giggles. So another possibility is that Pat, along with the string of other cows who have been SWATed recently, are all in the crosshairs of a similar group.

If I were to be conspiratorial about any of this, it'd only be to the extent that a tranny could be paying a group like above to do these calls to get KiwiFarms and similar websites wiped off the internet.
I would say follow the money but it would just lead here.