• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

jef rouner has called law enforcement on us?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
comment on fattys fb
945b7fb353b65f29cd1250cff2f37d08.jpg

3a1db969b4d08368ae954e39d981e9c0.jpg

BudDickman

Forum Clout
No one's askin to move Fatso just change your number, give us an inkling that you don't enjoy this attention
He doesn't even have to do that. Just stop responding in a comically retarded fashion. And I'm not asking him not to do that. I want him to continue doing that because it's hilarious.

Niki is probably the one asking him that. I wonder if she is on board with the "I am the hornet's nest, keep responding to absolutely everything, and also staging false flags and giving interviews" approach.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He makes a whole day of being a victim. At this point he feels this is the only way to get attention.
At 42 it’s his whole life, he can’t keep claiming to be a writer since nobody has heard of his books that don’t sell. His TV career as a talking head are on shit sci fi shows that have such low ratings they can’t even be found on Nielsen.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He doesn't even have to do that. Just stop responding in a comically retarded fashion. And I'm not asking him not to do that. I want him to continue doing that because it's hilarious.

Niki is probably the one asking him that. I wonder if she is on board with the "I am the hornet's nest, keep responding to absolutely everything, and also staging false flags and giving interviews" approach.
Bees nest, child.
He is incapable of ignoring it.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
He makes a whole day of being a victim. At this point he feels this is the only way to get attention.
He does, but the problem is this SWATTING shit gives him every reason to be the victim he wants to be...

I hate Pat just as much as anyone else, but if we're really being honest then every single one of us would also be pissed the fuck off if the police came and invaded our homes over some false bullshit.

I say here and now for future reference, that I in no way agree with people SWATTING Patrick Sean Tomlinson. Would I love to take a baseball bat and smash his smug fat head in, yes, but this pussy false police reporting shit is not cool.

That's just my opinion...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We’ve all agreed here the swatting is stupid and shouldn’t be done because it’s not a funny payoff. We’re here to goof and annoy Pat is the silliest ways possible to watch him react in ridiculous ways. Of course whenever he cries about us he never mentions that he responds to everything which is why he got his restraining order tossed.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He does, but the problem is this SWATTING shit gives him every reason to be the victim he wants to be...

I hate Pat just as much as anyone else, but if we're really being honest then every single one of us would also be pissed the fuck off if the police came and invaded our homes over some false bullshit.

I say here and now for future reference, that I in no way agree with people SWATTING Patrick Sean Tomlinson. Would I love to take a baseball bat and smash his smug fat head in, yes, but this pussy false police reporting shit is not cool.

That's just my opinion...
I agree on that. The swating shit is fucked up. Now the question is if pat is that starved for attention that he would actually do it to himself? Sadly he is so much of a compulsive liar I cant totally rule that out by his claims alone. Him trying to use it to frame this place when everyone has pretty much disapproved this happening to him is not a good a look and one reason why I dont believe him same with the pizza stuff.

Someone is fucking with him using tactics that arent rib approved. He blindly blames anyone questioning him with every form of trolling he has be subjected to. Pat has no credibility that even his trolls dont believe when he gets trolled.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I don't think he's faking it, I really think he picked up a superstalker on kiwifarms. I saw one heavily editorialized netflix doc so I'm an expert on swatting, it's a personal thing not a communal one. It's a weird power thing and the worst thing Patrick can do is call constant attention to it, it just feeds the swatter's ego.

Blaming everyone on the forums is like blaming the entire high school after a mass shooting. There's one cunt committing crimes and everyone else wants them brought to justice.