Jean claude van ham is back

G

Lord he is still going on from last night. If you check the time on his replies, he has been doing nothing else in his waking hours besides tweeting. Like we knew fat Rick has been steadily sliding deeper and deeper into derangement but I think over the last few days since the latest update he has passed a new threshold. We might be witnessing the relative calm before the fat storm here.

Reminder - Patrick Sean Tomlinson has brought this ALL onto himself. He has been documented being a complete bully-prick to so many people and after years of it thing finally caught up with him. He deserves every little thing that happened to him and as we approach this new saga we will see him get more extreme in producing his false flag attempts as a way to escape taking his medicine. Indeed he is a very willful boy. A rather naughty boy if I may be so bold, he will be corrrected.

:image_9250_lg:
He's definitely trying to get his followers to use twitter styled brigading to call the FBI to get his RICO prosecution.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Because the truth is, I've never lost a fight in my life.

Really, Pat? Really?

Because you're also the same dumb cunt who claimed a bully broke your arm in highschool:

Pat Had his arm broken by bullies small.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
I think the fat drunk faggot means that he sits quietly at the bar with his laptop just waiting to say 'oh I'm working on my next novel' when someone asks....
What happened was he was so frustrated that nobody gave a shit that when a rowdy guy went up and ordered a drink he butted into a conversation and was promptly ignored..

You'd have to eat my fucking salt lamp with any of his statements to believe they are true. It's like he said before he gave a look to some tough rowdy guys and they meekly shut up and left in shame.

There's NO WAY ON EARTH he has the balls to act the tough guy with anyone in real life. Our Awesome African American Andrew proved that beyond a reasonable doubt.

He's just trying to sound tough because Nikki is getting her arsehole ploughed like a farmers field in spring and he's not allowed home until Jamal and DeShawn have gone. Then he's allowed to change the sheets and run a cold bath for her wrecked taint...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think the fat drunk faggot means that he sits quietly at the bar with his laptop just waiting to say 'oh I'm working on my next novel' when someone asks....
What happened was he was so frustrated that nobody gave a shit that when a rowdy guy went up and ordered a drink he butted into a conversation and was promptly ignored..

You'd have to eat my fucking salt lamp with any of his statements to believe they are true. It's like he said before he gave a look to some tough rowdy guys and they meekly shut up and left in shame.

There's NO WAY ON EARTH he has the balls to act the tough guy with anyone in real life. Our Awesome African American Andrew proved that beyond a reasonable doubt.

He's just trying to sound tough because Nikki is getting her arsehole ploughed like a farmers field in spring and he's not allowed home until Jamal and DeShawn have gone. Then he's allowed to change the sheets and run a cold bath for her wrecked taint...
He also says HES the one to ask some rowdy drunk if they want to “take it outside” (since Pat lives in an old western movie) only to have the big tough rowdy drunk back down once asked. Of course this has never happened as we’ve seen Pat is a scared man that mumbles under his breath while looking at his shoes. He really thinks people believe he walks into a bar and everyone knows they best not get out of line because Pat “Roadhouse” Tomlinson won’t take kindly to that. I would bet he’s actually never even been in a bar when a fight broke out, just goes off what he’s seen in movies because to him that’s 100% the real world.

NikkisCrustyGusset

He also says HES the one to ask some rowdy drunk if they want to “take it outside” (since Pat lives in an old western movie) only to have the big tough rowdy drunk back down once asked. Of course this has never happened as we’ve seen Pat is a scared man that mumbles under his breath while looking at his shoes. He really thinks people believe he walks into a bar and everyone knows they best not get out of line because Pat “Roadhouse” Tomlinson won’t take kindly to that. I would bet he’s actually never even been in a bar when a fight broke out, just goes off what he’s seen in movies because to him that’s 100% the real world.
Lol lol Roadhouse Rick.... 'be nice... Until its time not to be nice....child'...

I guarantee he thinks that a stlaker will come in and Fatrick will look so menacingly at him he will leave or that the staff will back him up and he can throw a wobbly weak punch without the fear of getting hurt.
If you went at him he would back away and try use a stool to keep you away while screaming for the staff. If it was outside on his way home he would start screaming or back off calling 999...sorry 911...
I often wonder what Nikki thinks when he posts shit like that...she must know how unfit and weak he is and hasn't seen him in a fight.
Like my missus knows I was in prison and all my record, as well as the shit I used to get up to but if I started posting stuff like

'told alpha male tough guy to stop... He left quietly and paid for my drink... Didn't lift a finger' or
''A group of 5 rowdy,drunk, 6ft gym rat tough guys tried to harass a disabled lesbian Muslim... I walked over and calmly told them how I was going to destroy them. They meekly apologised and left''
she would ask me am I having a breakdown!!! 😂
The funniest thing about it is that Fatrick thinks that his stories are impressive and people believe them. I wonder do his ball washers even still fall for his tough guy shit. The way he was genuinely terrified of Andrew to try get a restraining order was a big look at how tough he is.
Roadhouse Rick the Cooler should have handled Andrew easy but instead he went and squealed and oinked to Twitter and called the fucking cops! 😂
Another thing that tells me he has been in zero brawls and big fights... Not one mention of it on police records and the way he said he never deals with the police. No way you get in all the fights he says he does and the cops not notice it.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
It definitely happened in his imagination. He employs the Costanza method

NikkisCrustyGusset

I’d like to see him take his fake tough guy bullshit into an actual biker bar instead of some faggoty pub. Let him pop off his mouth to a few Outlaws and see him get bootstomped to death in an alley, with no witnesses.
Oh don't make me dream of something I cannot witness! 😂 I'd love him to go try school some 1% about bikes and tell them how wrong they are about tuning and how Harleys suck etc... Then smugly buy another round and talk about how tough he is... Oh it would be glorious