• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

JDA helped kill a guy

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
He's trash.
I loff everything I see him with his new pre colombian punching bag. Major downgrade.
Screenshot-20240401-213355-Chrome.jpg
He's finally grown a beard to cover god-awful double chin. That, or he's laying off the tacos.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I asked Jon Del Arozz like 10 times what his favorite Abe Vigoda movie was and he never even acknowledged me, so naturally I hated him. Me, a beloved pop culture icon and legend of the stage and screen, big-timed by a fat Mexican. Now he kills a guy. I'm an excellent judge of character.

I read the suicide note, or as we call it around here, "Steve C's To-Do List".

I don't know the whole thing, or if he's even speaking the full truth in the letter, but you can just hear the mental illness and feel the hopelessness in the guy. He named names on who can fuck off and tried to make sure his family would keep getting royalties. Definitely didn't sound impulsive, this was a bloke who thought out the whole thing and decided he was done. That was depressing in itself.

I guess what I'm saying is JDA killed this man in cold blood while laughing and stroking off to his own glorified hentai books.

"UNLIMITED POWER". What a fucking cunt hair, that guy.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He's a divorced wife beating traditional family values guy. Also fat.

I was out with the group after rehearsals yesterday, and I got confused for a moment because I smelled something distinctly Mexican food, but we weren't anywhere near Czerwone Sombrero.

Turns out it was just JDA following behind us, bathed in the smell of fried avocado, frothing at the mouth and reciting something that sounded like "What's the frequency, Kenneth?"

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I read the suicide note, or as we call it around here, "Steve C's To-Do List".

I don't know the whole thing, or if he's even speaking the full truth in the letter, but you can just hear the mental illness and feel the hopelessness in the guy. He named names on who can fuck off and tried to make sure his family would keep getting royalties. Definitely didn't sound impulsive, this was a bloke who thought out the whole thing and decided he was done. That was depressing in itself.

I guess what I'm saying is JDA killed this man in cold blood while laughing and stroking off to his own glorified hentai books.

"UNLIMITED POWER". What a fucking cunt hair, that guy.
I had some sympathy for the guy until I got to the part where he said "bye mama". He couldn't wait a few more years for his elderly parents to croak? I'm sure that 25000 dollar cover that may or may not sell will come in real handy for them. They could put it in their savings and add it to the inheritance for the kids.
It's sad that this guy was effectively mobbed to death, but unless he was an actual pedo all he really accomplished by killing himself was ruining the final days of his parent's lives. Its not like calling out a bunch of literally who's will salvage his reputation.