• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

JDA helped kill a guy

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Fandom Pulse is JDA. Because this guy was in the comic book industry JDA got shown the door from, it's okay to hop on the #BelieveAllWomen train:

1000007012.jpg

Getting off on attacking this guy:
1000007015.jpg

Uh oh.

1000007020.jpg

Pray for the guy I was helping to lead a mob against with a bunch of feminist cunts and SJW types I claim to hate.
1000007018.jpg

Won't see him no more.

1000007024.jpg

Dead guy explains himself: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10F__3KMESejEU42ep9zwjJQbnTI4aPXb1IuG_iyBepE/edit

And of course, JDA blames it on those pesky SJWs and doesn't mention his unlimited power. Now look, I don't know if this guy wanted to fuck underage girls or not but what I do know is JDA helped harass the guy into suicide and is a talentless barely hispanic grifter who beat his last wife and wants to moralize for clicks and then pretend he cares and has anything but lip service belief. Fuck him.

1000007030.jpg

Attachments

• 1000007018.jpg
    1000007018.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 25

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Fandom Pulse is JDA. Because this guy was in the comic book industry JDA got shown the door from, it's okay to hop on the #BelieveAllWomen train:

View attachment 191145

Getting off on attacking this guy:
View attachment 191146

Uh oh.

View attachment 191148

Pray for the guy I was helping to lead a mob against with a bunch of feminist cunts and SJW types I claim to hate.
View attachment 191150
Won't see him no more.

View attachment 191149

Dead guy explains himself: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10F__3KMESejEU42ep9zwjJQbnTI4aPXb1IuG_iyBepE/edit

And of course, JDA blames it on those pesky SJWs and doesn't mention his unlimited power. Now look, I don't know if this guy wanted to fuck underage girls or not but what I do know is JDA helped harass the guy into suicide and is a talentless barely hispanic grifter who beat his last wife and wants to moralize for clicks and then pretend he cares and has anything but lip service belief. Fuck him.

View attachment 191156
One more Pedo dead. Why is JDA so sad?