• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jason Ellis really thought he was going to be a big deal

Forum Clout
I actually checked Tony Hawk’s website and it says they will never be sold separately. Wouldn’t hurt to ask and then possibly tell him that you’ll buy the decks but throw his out.
If I wanted to waste money I’d buy the set, then list the Ellis deck for sale very cheap. Tagging him of course to make sure he sees it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It would be really rude if someone with a twitter account asked him if they were able to just buy the Tony Hawk one

IMG_2043.jpeg

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I think it speaks to how little they give a fuck. It's the old dated attraction at an amusement park that kids think its lame.
Oddly if they completely ignored his show it would have been successful. If they dumped some money into it it would have lasted awhile. Their method of high hopes and no support doomed him. And his numbers weren’t bad either, just not up to expectations