James Cameron has taken 13 years (minimum) to make the sequel to Avatar

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Apologies for the random thought here but but imagine pouring that much effort into creating multiple sequels for a film that wasn't even good to begin with. I honestly couldn't tell you a thing about the first movie other than the fact that are really tall blue alien creatures in it. What a forgettable pile of shit that was and he's making no less than 4 sequels to it.

All these great directors really do fucking stink after a certain amount of time, no matter how good they once were.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I really liked Avatar - I saw it three times in the theater in 3D. James Horner's last great soundtrack too. I don't give a shit when people say it's a rip off of Dances With Wolves, because that's a great fucking movie too.. And the people that make that comparison are usually fat nerds who will happily watch 12 Star Wars movies where the Death Star blows up at the end. Go fuck yourselves. It's a great movie.

Visually, it's great to look at with cool sets. It's got a great cast. The action is excellent. The villain is fun. The CGI looks like CGI now but it's still great. I have full faith in Cameron making great sequels and proving all the haters wrong.

pic_4_big.jpg

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
i figured out i can play youtube videos when my screen is closed if they are posted here, but not on their actual site and i think you gotta pay for the feature on there app

also avatar was stupid, i spent the whole movie looking for nipples, and their werent enough of them, like looking for a nipple needle in a haystack

Last edited:
G

i figured out i can play youtube videos when my screen is closed if they are posted here, but not on their actual site and i think you gotta pay for the feature on their app

[MEDIA=youtube]FdaAzKXOgGI[/MEDIA]

also avatar was stupid, i spent the whole movie looking for nipples, and their werent enough of them, like looking for a nipple needle in a haystack
Get NewPipe, brotherman. Same feature but it's a free app.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
He got lost

Bunch of great directors make the same mistake. They get obsessed with some nonsense technology and focus on that instead of storytelling. Zemeckis stuck his dick in a computer with Polar Express and never took it out. Bunch of faggots (ang Lee, Peter Jackson) obsessed with high frame rate video which sucks. Cameron is down in the marianas trench trying to figure out how to make a VR movie or whatever the fuck Avatar 2-7 will be. Super lame.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I lived in LA years ago and got to go to a pre-Oscar event at the Avalon hosted by James Cameron and featured music acts and other celeb speakers. It was when Avatar was up for best picture and it was assumed he would be winning best picture AND best director by all in attendance they we’re celebrating his win early. Of course Avatar lost best picture to the Hurt Locker and he lost best director to Hurt Locker’s director which of course was his ex-wife. Still makes me laugh

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
i figured out i can play youtube videos when my screen is closed if they are posted here, but not on their actual site and i think you gotta pay for the feature on there app

is that new Luis Thorax docu out? not watching that fat zoomer faggot to find out

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

Uninstall the app and use the browse and website then lol wtf are you doing. No ads and background playback